City Hunter stats and observations. (Read before you buy suggested). (Finished, On all fronts besides hard numbers)

Check my tweet

yea same here, it’s worth 2 points for me

Anywho: I like it a lot. It confuses and pisses them off quite a bit, with the added dot damage its pretty cool. Also, pretty sure it took me way less than 6 shots to down an assault, but we’d need to test that

Same for me.

wtf my shit must be broken then lol! you can clearly see it as 4 points on my screenshot.

I can’t equip motion detectors either and that is an important part of my kit. He’s broken on launch.

there are a few bugs for sure, so that might be one of them. E.g: When aiming the combi or the plasma, the reticle got stuck a couple of times, and had to unstuck it by pressing the aim button again.

Never occourred before

Anyone try blowing up barrels?

If it one shot explodes, then it’s for using the environment.

Might even slow the match some, if FT needs to watch out for them.

1 Like

You can already do that with all the other ranged weapons

Most FT matches ive played, my teamates blow all the barrels up anyways as we go.

it doesnt blow it up in one hit but it does Tick damage and blows it up on the second tick so is under a second.

sort answer is yes it does

1 Like

sorry about the Lack of thumb nail but im sure it doesnt matter.

1 Like

Thanks fam

Edit

no offense bro but that music is almost as loud as you lol. Really should tone that down, or something in later vids. Otherwise good testing.

So its roughly doing 50 damage. 25 up front , 25 DOT Interesting. That means for most FT members its gonna require 3 or more shots to kill. And it only has 10 capacity. That explains peoples frustrations with it.

No prob. the slow is Very Interesting to me, also theres two other things i didnt put into the video as it had nothing to do with the city hunter but the findings are this

• the trees get marked with cut marks when the predator climbs it making it easyer to track him down

• and the second thing is a Buff too Thermal if the predator is close enough to the target ( player ) while using thermal they are marked EVEN IF MUDDED UP. this is game Changing

2 Likes

honestly though it seems like its good utility. Its not a primary weapon so I dont find that low damage to be an issue really. People just need to not expect it to be their primary.

Edit

Fuck i havent listend to avenged sevenfold in ages. Thanks for making me need to go listen to every single song they have ever dropped now lol!

Honestly though how likely are you to notice the scratch marks from pred. Still interesting that little details like that exist.

I feel like the marking close up while mudded is a bug

i hope not i love it gives some use to thermal now

also yea the wii music was a bit loud i turned it as low as it could go the only thing i could do for next time is speak louder into the mic

1 Like

and as far as the Wrist rockets go im happy with it as well i call it the poker.

run in deal some damage and just make sure to land a Wrist rocket for the last hit and then dip away the burn lasting for 4-5 seconds is HUGE as it blocks him form healing while giving you a chance to get another blind side attack in.

( doesnt really block the heal just that if you do heal your going too be 15-25 HP less then you wouldve if you waited the burn out )

Exactly. Its a significant tool. I didnt really test, but can you check how fast it is to switch to it from primaries? weapon switch speed really is the biggest detriment to that plan unfortunately

oh already did its about the same speed to switch as switching form Wrist blades to caster

Ah so not very much then. Interesting.