Cleopatra is on her way

No.😑😶

Why would you refine the suit and take the cool gameplay ideas from that when you could give us a redundant sniper rifle?

Gotta keep sucking off Predator 2 right?

1 Like

Sooooooooooo, are we get’n the suit!!! er what?

1 Like

Omg It’s you!!!

it’d be interesting though

4 preds against 1 FT with that suit

1 Like

Probably not but you’d think given the opportunity to change things as they’ve done with Dutch, Isabelle, the rebreather, etc that they’d have the opportunity to redesign the thing to make it work better. Like if it’s so much a problem why not change things for Quinn’s rendition of the suit? It’s space tech I’m sure we can BS a way for it to look different in 2025 than it did in 2018.

1 Like

I’m so sad 😭

Care to make a video with Audio? It’s hard enough finding new tapes and having them be the ones that are glitched out from appearing.

NVM, ALL AUDIO TAPES HERE:

1 Like

I wouldn’t say she’s Dutches nemeses. She’s an elite Yautja perhaps even an elder or an ancient but I doubt it since elders and ancients hardly take part in a hunt.

She killed dutches while team, pinned him to a wall and spared him to make a statement that he was killing young bloods that didn’t know what they were doing.

She showed him what it’s like to go up against an elite yautja and was basically not impressed by him enough to take a trophy.