Cleopatra is on her way

Cause they hate you

1 Like

Well gonna try out Long Range & Analytic tomorrow. See how that goes.

1 Like

I mean if sheā€™s gonna be Augustā€™s DLC than thatā€™s fine with me. Iā€™m ready to spoil my money on this accursed game that I am stuck awkwardly loving.šŸ˜­

Why the f do I have to look for more tapes when for Dutch we got them for free

1 Like

Iā€™m curious on what Cleo will look like?
Could be a similar style to Valkyrie just more Egyptian.

Because the update was so lackluster they wanted you to go on an Easter egg hunt to keep you playing instead of adding quality content that will keep you playing until the next update.

Personnal Headcannon Stargazer was created by Yutani and pushed by them for take the place of OWLF and collect the major part of the pred tech.

1 Like

Can they just give us a movie pred instead? Getting real tired of this historical cosplay crap.

hmā€¦ or Clubber Lang!

your prediction for the Fight?

Clubber:ā€œPAAIIINā€!

For Cleopatra Predā€¦ omg for me its Bullshit with that fictional Predsā€¦ I want Celtic or Wolf! Give us the real Movie-Predators

yeah and weeks ago you guys asked for scarface or Ahab from the comic or from other video games, they are fictional as well. my god give IIlfonic more chance when it come to female pred. we need more pred waifu <_<

Me? No! I want only the Movie Characters. Humans and Predators.

While I donā€™t disagree with you youā€™re treading dangerously close to horny bonking distance.

1 Like

Pfft me? Nahhhhg absolutely not

; )

Iā€™m watching you, there shall be no funny business on my watch because

1 Like

If you are going to say Cleopatra is ā€œconfirmedā€ based on thatā€¦ wellā€¦ I have bad news for everybody

PREDATOR KILLER

lol when you put it like that itā€™s hilarious, I do the same thing.

tHaTs mY nEw sUiT bUBBBB

Well actually Cleo wasnā€™t confirmed by any of these tapes at all. Cleo was confirmed in the Playstation Blog Post that came out after Valkyrie which said ā€œThe next Predator DLC will be the Yautja who bested Dutchā€

3 Likes

I donā€™t think it was phrased that way! I think it was alone lines of ā€œthe next Predator has been already made an appearance in the Dutch tapesā€ could be wrong tho that was a long way back lol

2 Likes

2 Likes