Cleopatra is on her way

That’s not like that at all. Literally 2 massive different examples. Rocky and Apollo aren’t teaming up to save the universe. They are sports competitors. And Rocky is 1-2 against him. He clapped Ivan. Ivan, was in rocky, 4 lol. FOUR. He’s a side character.

So is she 5000 years old? Lol

I mean 5000 isn’t that much of a stretch for Yautja. We know their ageing does go in to the 1000s.

Also the predator letting the human go who hunts predators, makes no sense. If you wanna say she doesn’t care about trophies? K then why is she hunting them. And you have like THE trophy. Uhhhh you let him go causssse? Plot armor? I guess?

Elder is like a couple hundred years old and looks, uhhh. Under the weather lol. Show me where they get thousands of years old?

Cleo LITERALLY thinks Dutch isn’t worth shit. She kicked his ass in less than a minute and thought he was worthless as a trophy and let him live as the ultimate shame.

So why is she hunting humans

If Dutch is the strongest human. Killed more predators than any other person. Wouldn’t ya wanna take that one home? Yeah. You would. Dutch lived off plot armor and poor writing

Also care to comment on the point about elder being old as fuck and not even 1000 years old

She’s a Cleaner. She’s not specifically hunting humans. Her job is similar to Wolf. She’s there to remove any & all Predator technology & bodies from Human hands.

So not killing the guy using predator technology to hunt predators makes her pretty bad at her job then huh

Nothing in the Audio Tapes mention Dutch using Pred tech at the time of meeting of Cleo. He’s not in his 2025 form, IE the time frame of THE GAME, this is years before Hunting Grounds itself. It’s very possible he didn’t have any on his person at the time.

Also here’s just one documented example of a Predator being 1000s of years old Kalakta | Xenopedia | Fandom

Yo this nerd trying to argue with everyone on the forums.

1 Like

Big Nerd. The biggest nerd. Will literally “UMM ACKHUALLY” a mofo on Pred lore.

Not you, the mentally challenged dude

1 Like

I doubt Cleo is a Cleaner.

If anything, I think Cleo’s a Bad Blood or at the very least a Predator that shares the same views as Nightstorm given the fact that:

1 Like

I dunno. Just kinda feels like you justifying lazy writing. And uh. 5000 years old? On the low end. And she’s still hunting? So whatever you just sent me seems like retcon. Cause again. Like in the movies. Elder was old as fuck looking, and a couple hundred years old

Also you saying Dutch was not using predator tech is entirely an assumption. Considering he was actively working with OWLF right? And every single character we’ve seen dropped who work with them have predator tech? Lol

So you’re mad I’m not agreeing there’s a 5000 year old predator cause that seems dumb? Got it lol

1 Like