Cleopatra is on her way

They have them in 2025 yes. After being reformed after the events of 2018. Where they had all their funding & tech taken away and were officially disbanded so that Stargazer could take over.

Xeno what’s the deal? Is she literally ancient?

But didint Dutch reference killing multiple predators in the tapes? And they take there gear every single time right? Lol

Yes, and then Stargazer took it all because the OWLF was disbanded for years until the events of 2018 proved Stargazer couldn’t do shit and so the US government reformed the OWLF and disavowed Stargazer.

I’m just saying whatever her goal was, makes 0 sense to not kill him. Cause he was 100% actively taking predator gear. And if she’s hunting, he’s the absolute best human trophy you could have got

Ok but even if the gear was taken, that doesn’t change the fact Dutch was killing and taking predators gear. And I have a large doubt any stargazer people took Dutches stuff lol

Predators don’t often make sense. They operate on a Blue & Orange morality we only have vague understandings of. And often due to differing Clan societies & rules these morales & rules change.

We simply won’t know Cleo’s full motivations until she drops in August. Simple as.

Not enough to say yes or no but not out of the question.

Ancient would imply Cleo is pretty old, and given how she acted during Dutch’s Run In / Napoleon, she’s at least no Greyback levels of old.

If we wanna talk about Pred Age, most examples such as Kalakta, Serpent Hunter, etc are “Extended Universe” Predators, even if Alien/AvP is like 99.99% Inherently Canon to Predator in the first place.

Also side note I think you’re a cool dude, nothing against you. Just curious about this point haha and also to the other discussion we had, I genuinely never see Dante. If I see data saying he got purchased a shit load I’ll gladly admit I’m wrong lol just what I’ve seen. Nothing against you

The lore is always fluctuating & changing. Even Hunting Grounds & its tie-in novel has massively changed things about even the movies. Maybe before we only had Predators age up to 1000 max. But recent additions in the expanded universe, and the Predators in this game, seem to move in the direction of “Preds can be 1000s of years old easily”.

Hell, Hunting Grounds has managed to take the set up & basis of The Predator, and turn it into a fun time period by having us participate in a 3-way war between the Yautja, OWLF & Stargazer. And it gave us a solid idea of what Dutch & Isabelle are doing in-canon now.

On that side note, it’s at the point where if I see a Dante, I shit bricks because they prob know what they’re doing.

Been teaching a friend of mine how to play and he unironically likes/is good with (Unleashed) Dante because he’s a NFL and Marshawn Lynch fan so guess i’m doing my part.

1 Like

Dante is easily Top 3 FT classes, his stats are bonkers. With Thick Skin, OWLF Trained wjilst Sprinting he has roughly like 265 HP max. Add on the fact he can carry valuable Gear items & has access to Field Medic. He, and Dutch 87, are always priority targets to take down.

This is Unironic Facts and is Based.

1 Like

Like the game or not, it’s done way more for the “Movie” Timeline than any of the films have since Predator 2 in terms of massive lore advancements & expansions.

Yeah I mean with samurai I was like ok feudal Japan was not too long ago. That is within possibility. But Egypt? We are talking, like actually, 6 or 7 thousand years. 5 would be absolute most low ball we can give hahah

The problem is the game is cool and the base line is there, what everyone is blown about is where it’s gone since launch.

Alpha’s Lore fixed the Hish.

Yautja Prime was confirmed Canon with Yautja Bow.

AvP Is gonna be canon if Scarface/Scar make it in regardless of who enters.

Predators is now 100% Canon and not a “Reboot” and now is known to canonically take place around or before 2025.

Two months is a ways away

She’ll be a great addition I’m sure

I just wish they could pad out each release more with other weapons etc

1 Like

Whatever Cleo is, she’s probably the “Strongest” Yautja we’ve seen in the main timeline ever. And they’ve been building up to her since damn near Launch. She’s definitely going to be more special than most by the time we do get her.