Cleopatra? *SPOILERS*

So if she’s the queen…dose this confirm Nightstorm is King?

The Nightstorm Predator (also known as “Scarab Predator”), was a Super Predator Elder who is at the origin of the schism between Super Predators and regular Yautjas and the ensuing feud.

4 Likes

I have this figure, this is my favourite one and hard to get, only have a few but glad I’ve 'got this one’s it’s an Ancient Elder Leader.

1 Like

Dude your a collector! Join our thread figures!

1 Like

Really don’t know, but I hope she is off Super Predator subspecies

did they actually say she’s queen of anything

figured shes more like just an overseer of the really shitty national park we know as the Hunting Grounds and enough of them have died & gotten looted that its becoming embarassing.
Really making city hunters screw up look like nothing.

Theyve only been killing normal preds shes likely head of a clan of basic preds tbh.

Given theres pred skulls at excavation voodoo is probably ruining their pilgrimage summer camp tour safari. shes just handing us tech at this point.

1 Like

Keyes assumes so due to Cleo’s royal attire. Iirc.

Also idk if Izzy ever gave her testimony to Keyes or whatever, but they should at least be able to tell the difference between Super Predators and Regular Yautja now.

1 Like

It would be so crappy if theyre like gratz dutch you killed 3 preds OH NO THE PREDATOR QUEEN IS HERE

wtf kind of scale is that for a sci-fi civilization? who cares about earth really. We’re just fun to shoot in the grand scheme of things and you arent losing unless youre a screwup or just unlucky. At best we have grizzly bears and guns, I dont see preds trying to take down tanks either its always just some oblivious guy walking around a jungle with a smg.

That’s why I’ve been assuming since day one that Cleo’s a Nightstorm Supporter.

Iirc, she was quoted to have wiped out a whole village before facing Dutch. I think that would imply she killed all the inhabitants as well.

Combine that with Illfonic having acknowledged Nightstorm in Twitter Replies, means that they know that he’s the only other Pred that’s even remotely similar to Cleopatra.

1 Like

Figure the egyptian armor just happens to be another theme for all their thematic historic cosplay preds

hate when they try to make earth the focal point though. its silly when theres already more technologically advanced species and/or ridiculously ravenous wildlife that already exists.
Really kills the scope when everything is about earth earth earth lets go kill some physically inferior primates with guns that make traps any sentient species can & they cant survive a single hit from anything - the most cunning challenge in the whole universe whoa so dangerous

I figured we just explode gud. like birds. its entertaining. hence all the castering in P1.
Humanity has to be this super important thing in every bit of media it sux.

When was this?

Gotit.

I am ready to pay for him