Cloak test v2.16

7 Likes

i know its bullshit! Is this the same for all Pred classes?

Probably. I haven’t checked that.

Mostly, I did this test for @Coffee2Go.

1 Like

So they shadow nerfed the cloak? I can’t find anywhere the cloak changes on the patch notes.

They didnt do shit to it lol… it still cuts out like a render issue… its still gray sky blue color…

Good to know

Mother fuckers. Shadow nerfs are bitch moves. Why can’t the pred have good shit? Why are we fucking ALWAYS giving in to cry babies? And honestly I would not object at ALL to pred never being fully invisible if the cloak wasn’t a piece of shit. Why is that pred NOT the same fucking color as the tree behind him? He’s a bright shape against dark tree trunk.

2 Likes

And why THE FUCK can you hear him so clearly from 80 fucking meters away!! That’s almost a full football field!! WHAT THE SHIT??!!

Its cause the crybabies suck the devs dick cause they are all shit pc players who take no skill to play any fps

I dont mind that u can hear him… but its way too directional and straight forward… in the movies the clicking alwaye echoed… and you couldnt hear the predator leaping and moving lol…

audio design is so fucked ngl… from bullet sounds to like clicking and footstep sounds

1 Like

BUT CLOAK NEEDS TO FUCKING GET A BUFF MATE… this shit is unreal XD its useless everyone admitted it that they dont use it cause it gives the position up with clicking

People complained. Apparently the game needs to be broken in favor of the FT to be fair or fun. Predator shouldn’t be menacing

1 Like

should be made more dynamic lol…

Nerfing the cloak while they have anti-cloak grenades , uav and those sensor launchers? Certain devs sound salty about getting their asses kicked by a pred 🤭

1 Like

At this point its almost false advertising calling this a predator game . I’m calling my lawyer 🧐

So cloak is fucked good to know

2 Likes

I think the crybabies may be the devs themselves considering they kinda suck when streaming. They may be balancing the game entirely around their own ability lol

That has been my guess for a while, they are like the game preserve predators from the movie . Using public matches to learn how to evolve themselves into better killers

pretty sure it got shadow reverted back to how it was

This is the same cloak as it was back then and like 1k people were for making the predator cloak to be more effective and less noticeable when moving n jumping lol