Confirmed (by themselfs) cheaters?!

Thunderwolf450, DPRK_Chopra or Ignoculus? Quz I’m getting really confused with you guys now XDDDD

tbh last night we started saying that in the matches, just because we are being called cheaters that use aimbots

no we don’t… but since it looks like it triggers y’all… why not say it and throw fuel on the fire?

Even one of us who was playing pred complained about the grimtech. I told him I’ll stop using it with him and he said DON’T. So… whatevs

Seems like people complaining are doing so just because they want to give an excuse as to why the lose… and they call us sore losers…

1 Like

Does doping with THC count? If so… consider me guilty.

3 Likes

Doping is definitely not good, unless it’s steroids.

2 Likes

No, looks like I’m actually seen while being motionless. It could be the most random location and then your spotted out of the blue. I know FT has limited spots with a little cooldown. But that what you said about a spot hack… I wouldn’t doubt that either…just spamming spot til you get it. Just strange is all.

all of us xD

1 Like

Keep in mind that after the moment you stop moving, there is a 2-3 second window where you are still seen. Crouching helps a huge deal.

As well as when the smart disc is thrown or caught right? I crouch alot especially on those peek-a-boo plasma casting shots. But it wont explain how im seen after staying in one spot being crouched just trilling. Is the trilling giving off my location that easily?

Literally every move from predator side gives out his position.

1 Like

I know, right! That’s way when its a full PC FT I tend not to move at all through out the whole game! XDDDDD

Don’t turn on your heat vision, when you are nearby or when someone is looking at your side. Also, don’t stay still for too long, because of bleeding effect.

1 Like

I’m jokeing, I always jump around like a fucking idiot, that is probably part of my problem ;-)

All right everybody, thanks for a nice and educative for some discussion, we can safely assume Ignoculus was only joking and the game was clean. GG and I will see you all in the jungle!

@Courier this is good to be closed now I think, false alarm

Yes all simple tactics. Im saying motionless bro how could I be seen? Let’s get an update soon because an unbalanced game filled cheats…Not pointing fingers… Is no good.

Yes, these are fucking cheaters, I also constantly throw a report to them

3 Likes

Ah who the fuck cares at this stage XDDD ?
As of today I will simply disconnect each time I will see names in game lobby that were defending the guy who point blank admitted to cheating - they are all using the same software XDDDD

XXX

@Overhere13 do you ever play as fireteam?

1 Like

Now this is a wonderful question - when I was a pred main I was shouting left and right “nerf FT buff Pred, balance is shit!” Now when I play 50/50 both I find game balance to be much better than I thought it was, also I do not wish for any further FT nerfs - two possible explanations here :

1 . Game balance is appreciated only when you know both sides
2. I’m equally shit as both FT and Pred so I don’t want any of them to be nerfed… or else I will give up ;-(

2 Likes

See, that’s why I want to invite you guys to play with me as ft that way I can show you how easy it is to spot the pred when he is fully invisible. There is a few tactics you can use i.e. sound, visual (eyes flasing), blood drip, bullet spamming, spot spamming…it’s not complicated. I usually turn left to right to pin point exactly where the sound is coming from.

It’s really not complicated.

Oh, when the pred uses target isolation he produces this red glow that can be seen from across the map.

2 Likes

I would drag you down with me - preds usually claim me within first two seconds of encounter - I can’t spot shit XDDDDDD

1 Like