Confirmed (by themselfs) cheaters?!

Yes, when its impossible to get a Pred match going. I see the the way knowledgeable preds play as well as junkie preds stealth camo is all the same only one will use it wisely.

Lo…I’ll show you how.

1 Like

There’s no way its that easy when im not exposing myself and I mean no bleeding no bio-mask flash, definite crouch before I land and just spotted out of the blue. I was only spectating the FT. I picked a spot where I wouldn’t get caught but spotting me was magical.

You’ll be surprised. Just because it’s not easy for you, it doesn’t mean it’s not easy (or easier) for more experienced players.

Just accept the invite next time we’re in the menu. We’ll play some matches as ft.

Easy for me? I think you misunderstood. It’s easy for certain FT to spot after a full stealth stance has been enabled for a good min. Its like spotting is hacked.

It’s difficult to make a conclusion without the certain material, but I want to tell, that when you are moving while crouching you are visible and ft still can hear your movement sounds.
P.s. When you land, you are also making a specific sound.

See, I’m trying to show you how it’s done, but you already have your mind set on possible cheating. So there is nothing I can say or do anymore to get you out of that mentality.

Have a good day man.

No too bad there’s no concrete proof.

I can use the same argument against you. What concrete proof do you, or anyone have that we use spotting hacks?

At least I’m trying to show you how easy it is to spot, you just don’t want to accept the truth about this game. The pred is not meant to be undetectable when fully cloaked. That’s just how it is.

Me and @MassImpact124 even killed a PS pred with the full invisible glitch. We could detect him by pure sound. It’s really not that hard man…just accept it.

1 Like

I have no proof whatsoever. I’ll start recording matches here and there again from my angles it hard to believe.

dan38000 is Geyyyy and a cheater, mother prostitute promicue

1 Like

If the best players don’t want to play as the predator anymore, doesn’t this show that the game is not well balanced?

Personaly I totally understand it since I started this game as a FT player and now play mostly as Predator.

A FT at the level of Dan3800 Thunderwold PsychoBabas etc, can spot were you are in second, no matter what!

And just today I played with a player named StoagieSteve and the guy killed me on his own for fun, he had a sniper riffle, so he was dealing great damage from a distance, and his parries would take away half my life bar! Not to mention that the speed with which he was switching between knife and riffle was unreal!

So yeah if it has become so easy for a single FT member to take down a Predator I can see why these players prefer to play as FT at their level.

I would say that the game is well balanced for general players (fire teams of random players which do not cooperate very well). Of course there can be some improvements but I highly doubt that there can be anything done to balance game for “PC elite” players. For such players there is need of game mode with different weapon damage, health, stamina, recoil etc. I don’t know anything about Illfonic priorities, just guessing it is very low priority to add such game mode for 10, maybe 20 players?

2 Likes

You can’t judge about balance till you compare the same skill level players. Your line of sight is too narrow. In any competetive game the balance is made around as you would say ‘‘top tier’’ players and there is a reason for it. The high skilled player will beat lower skill players not depending on balancing. You can do nothing here. Potatoes will stay potatoes till they learn how to play properly, not depending on a balance. Balancing a game depending on low skilled randoms is the stupidiest thing I have heard today.

4 Likes

One time I was pred and fighted you, you were pretty decent (maybe it looked like it because the rest of your team were just bad idk) If you want to have some tips / some decent players and nice matches, hit me up- I will send you the discord invite!

1 Like

Thanks! Wait… are you that guy who took my spine thrugh my ass 2 seconds after I’ve spotted you? ;-)

idunno anymore tbh. I was like a month ago, so I cant really remember anymore. Just that it was you (I think you are Noktrum666 right?)

Yup, thats me! My ass still hurts…

Hello! First, thanks for playing, GG. There were two newcomers on the team with us.)

Secondly, I did not say that I use cheats, it was said by dan38000, my phrase was “Сам ты читер” (rus) - “You yourself are a cheater.”

As you wrote earlier, you need to constantly be in motion, while trying to make fewer sounds. Use strong, meta weapon. Shoot well. Don’t play like me at 20-30 fps at medium-low. :D
If possible, find a Discord server in your language and discuss the game in real time.

Do not listen to the trolls, I will not point a finger, they assert themselves at the expense of weak players in the game, and joke in various chats

There are no cheaters in this game, only baguezers and abusers, but they are immediately visible.

There are objectively strong players. This is a good aim, large fps, small ping, and also important - understanding of the game, experience. So in all shooters.)

GL&HF

3 Likes

AHA! Got you ,Russian hacker!!!

Just joking bro ;-) GG man, as you can see I was not accusing anybody of cheating, just asking for the forum opinion after comments made in lobby, to me the game was clean, I know that top level FT will always destroy preds (the way Illfonic “balanced” this game I guess…) so I have no issues with that ;-) Looking forward to meet you again in the jungle!

EDIT: I’m far from throwing cheating accusations on anyone quz it was once done to me on those very forums and the thread quickly became a shit show filled with racist comments…