Connectivity issues 7/22

I just hope if they do add night missions it’s still a part of hunt and not a separate mode

Tank you for mode possibilité je suis ravi de voir que vous avez le même espoir et même idée sur que moi merci

exactement j’aimerais en traque classique avec un buff de tout les predator ça aiderai à reprendre goût au jeu

well I had this type of weapon in mind for a bit so I’m just going to say it now so this is called the trident like the spear this has something different you can be in a tree waiting for some to mud up jump down and hit him you get him low heath but if you miss in a sort range but this is you can’t spam this tho you can use it two times you also you can use on ground when you do tho when you can leap on the ground but a sort range so like jump this been in my mind for so long so I don’t know what to say about this

I have a problem with the Veritanium, i can not have it, alone have 100 and i playing i got more of 3000

owlf tape error

I’m very happy because of the new predator that coming some day in August

August 31

Never

Arcadegeddon have update now

Bet

OldKingHamlet Here, I want to adress something REALLY inportant. Please take the time to read it. The game is REALLY poorly optimized for pc. My pc is way better than the system requirement and I cant even get a smooth 30 fps in low graphics. There were several people who have this problem (In fact, a good part of the RTX card users). I bought the game and I love it, but I feel like I got scammed. Please fix this, it is really important. (My specs: RTX 2070 Max Q design, 16 gb and intel i7-9000k). Thanks in advance

1 Like

It’s poorly optimized on everything. It’s the only ps4 game I’ve ever seen that turns said ps4 into a jet engine…on the fucking menu screen

My pc specs are not much different than yours.
i7 10750H, RTX 2060, 16GB RAM. And i can run the game with 40/50/60 FPS in the match with epic settings.
Sure the game is poorly optimized, but also there is a problem on your end…

What resolution you trying to play at?

Your system should run this game fine and smooth in high settings at 1080p

do you think when the come back this is just a thought just to say that is that their going to have the new predator coming out then?

Nah

August 31

maybe

Idk the game is terribly buggy. I once saw a gtx 1080 run a ton better than a rtx 2080 on this particular game, no cap.

Bet