CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACKS ON 2.05

They can go 1 vs 1 kill predator in melee only. Just think about balance. Hunt is 1 pred vs 4 FT. And Pred can’t kill 1 guy in melee

I beg the differ. A sam sword will shred a ft member like swiss cheese. It depends on what pred your using, loadouts, weapons, etc.

If your a pred and 1 v1 melee and your using sam, zerk, or alpha… you will easily win melee fights if you dont do full combos.

I’m talking about berserk and wrist blades. Standard Predator who love killing with Wrist Blades. FT just have infinite parry. And Berserk with buff on melee damage + fearless are useless against fucking scout

True the scout can run… but not faster than a disc as lately all ive been running is disc and bow. Even before this patch. One of the games ps4 players blew my disc up which pissed me off. So i just killed them all

Try using plasma cannon… as aoe spread is larger now

This scout don’t even run. 1 hour ago i played zerk for test and this bastard just go “HA HA I PARRY 250 KILOGRAM BEAST”
With range weapon you will kill in 100% one man if he left alone. But with wrist blades…

I know, i’m talking about melee only(1 vs 1 situation only)

Yah he will out run you…right now netgun, combi and plasma are best options for zerker

Only Samurai(he’s like zerker) felt right with Katana for me. To be honest, katana will be good on all classes

tenor (7)

Hell yeah 😈
I’ve been playing mostly FT since the update (PS4PRO) and yeah, cloak is damn hard to spot and track…WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE POINT🙄

4 Likes

Exactly. FTs can still soak up so much damage, it’s just now they can’t waltz through the missions carefree. They actually have to pay attention to what’s happening around them and support each other of they want to survive…which is sorta the point I thought.

1 Like

Bbefore it was way to ez to track. Now its good people will adjust and say cloak sucks ass in 2 weeks

so nerf damage and make only skilled fireteam allowed to deal with good pred, this cloack change made the pred gameplay unskilled. Now a noob pres is almost the same of a good pred. No skill, no tactic, no positioning, just press E. Cloack can be like the current version at 150 meters to avoid snipers, 45 IS CLOSE RANGE GUYS, you may dont know how 45 meters look like…

1 Like

Maximum in 90-68 meters. Snipers will change their scope to 4x and 6x and will kill Predator like in other patch

Sounds to me your having a tough time not being able to solo carry as easily. These changes were needed… your playing ps4 players 2

not like that man, you should be hard to spot , but not impossible because of full invis at CLOSE RANGE.

Most likely.

just remove these scopes in the sniper options and allow people to play only with 10 x, about knife damage, like you said it’s too much…so nerf damage not buff cloack and make it UNSKILLED.

I dont see this at all. Like honestly it could be a bug. Ive killed 4 preds yesturday beyond 200m…

It gives “noob” Predators a fighting chance now. Whereas before they’d get melted before they even had chance to inflict any damage, they’re actually getting to play as Predator and get a feel for how it works, as well as confidence to keep playing. It’s a good thing for those new to the game. They’re still getting their asses handed to them when they come in for melee, they’re still getting chased down in Second Wind, they’re still making noob mistakes and being punished for it. Difference is, they have a chance to breathe and rethink their strategy.

1 Like