CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACKS ON 2.05

Hello @OldKingHamlet, as I said in stream I would give my feedbacks on 2.05 (no insult, blame or other stuffs like that, only costructive feedbacks).
Let’s start (hope you will read the entire post and put a like just to make me know you have read it):

Clash mode: some people like it, some people not. As a "50/50 both sides " I like it lot because I have the possibility to play Fireteam and Pred at the same time. The mode in my opinion is perfect for premade and for premades matches (clan wars) because it’s perfectly balanced as you pay with the same characters. The mode can be improved by the implementation of some things that in my opinion are a huge must and the lack of one of these ones can make even the hard core players drop the mode.
First of all, a punishment for quitters. Yesterday you were all playing in private matches and of course no one was quitting because you were all colleagues, but playing in pubs is so frustrating when you cannot finish a single game because as soon as you reeach 300 points out of 600 3 people of the enemy team leave the match. I’m not exaggerating, people leave 9 games out of 10 and it ruins the experience for me and my friends.
Second, add more points , make the team win with 1000 so you have more chance to rotate the Predator and let at least 3 people play each game. Some time there is one guy that cant play pred for 3/5 games in a raw and if your not playing in team no one will let him play pred by refusing his own opportunity.
Improve stability and fram rate. 4 vs 4 without an RTX is very hard to play, imagine being all 8 people in the same location fighting with guns. The game should run at 60 stable for almost every one (ps4 pro as well) because it’s a shooter you know :) .

About the balance of the game I have to say something important:
-the nerf to the medikits is very good, finally they have less heals

-the pig change is good, but in the new map sometimes it doesnt work and pigs spawn close to ft

-the cloack MUST be changed, complete invisibility at 45/50 meters is very very BAD and doesnt promote skill and tactic by the Predator payer. You just press one buttom and they cant see you even if you take abad position. You have to play smart as predator and take good positions and high grounds, now it takes no skill. Also now with the perk for palsam caster you can literally shot from miles away randomly with no chance to get punished. Cloack should like that only at 150/200 meters to avoid snipers across the map, but close and middle range should be visible. By doing this you didnt help neither random noobs and pros.

-Damage of fireteam should be decreased , you can do that changing statistics of weapon or simply increase pred health. Or , better, change yautja bane to 5%. Bane is a huge problem as well as the overall damage of the fireteam because agaisnt good players (even if you are a good pred) you cannot capitalize from a down because you wont have enough hp to claim or kill him at range. SAWZ is still 5 shots to second wind a city hunter that is not normal. More than making cloack op and UNSKILLED you should nerf fireteam damage so only very good players can deal a lot of damage because they are more accurate.

-fix the Bow bug in which you get the wrist blade attack instead of shooting the arrow, I already sent you a video proof, and you can try by your self.

-fix the keybinds for cahnging weapon after thriowing the Combi stick, this make Fast Hands perk less viable because once you throw the spear you wont be able to equip the bow fast because the keybind doesnt work as intended. You can try by your self in private match also. By making fast hands better you will promote skill and ability, changing multiple time weapons and use the entire kit of pred is how you make the character more skill based and not just press one buttom to become completely invisible while moving from close/middle range. This is important guys please listen. @OldKingHamlet

-Tree brenches cannot be destoyed in Hunt mode, must be fixed.

About the new map, well for me there is nothing to say other than it’s a very good map. Far better than the others. Overgrouwth and Excavation are the best maps in the game.

Hope it could be usefull and helpfull for you and community, good luck for the work and for the future updates. Hope some of these changes will come out before the half of October as an hotfix. Thanks.

@OldKingHamlet

8 Likes

Ugh, i think 2 syringes was fine if u ask me, but 1 ammo bag and med bag is good…

True, its 50 50 chances it works and it does not, plus i think pigs should not spawn that many like for me when it works, spawns 4 pigs close to fireteam, and 4 pigs closer to me, maybe if it would spawn like 2 pigs at fireteam and 2 pigs randomly on map and then 3 pigs closer to me would make sense XD

Okay,

Cloak, i think what they need to do with the cloak is just fix the textures, it seems to be working fine for me and im on PC, playing at medium settings cause if i go higher my GPU will explode and fps tank lmao… Basically make it look like from the movies, fully transparent but noticeable up close.

By that i mean that PC has a functional cloak i think, while PS4 players have it broken so it basically goes full invis after 45 meters, while for us its a shimmer? (STILL NEEDS TESTING)

Damage is a never ending balance change that i proposed they should add “better hitbox registering” that works by people having to aim for his head to kill him instead of shooting his legs and dealing the same amounts of damage lmao.

Yep, i think that is a bug.

1 Like

I meant the nerf to medikits that dont restore your helth to full any more

already tested, it’s full invis even while moving from 45/50 meters. You can try on derailed in the roof top.

Oh that okay yeah

I meant on PC, unless u are on PC too lmao…

Nothing wrong with cloak, its where it needs to be. Yautja’s improve their technology over time to make themselves more efficient killers. Cloak upgrade was overdue. And so now FT has to put some effort in locating the Predator and you don’t like it. Adapt and GIT GUD!!!

1 Like

Dammit renegade XD

2 Likes

LOL

1 Like

I am on pc…

I dont need to get good man, realy dont troll like you always do. Cloack at 45 meters made this game more like a single player. Fireteam now are like bots because that cant see you while moving.

Arrow is not wrong, in fact I think everything in his write up is good information, well presented. The cloak needs a wee bit of a change. Damage is fine on 95% of the guns but there are a few exceptions.

Thank you man, appreciated.

1 Like

I thought you were gonna bitch about the med pack nerf, didn’t think you’d like it. I do think it’s good feedback though.

What do you think of the AOE damage on the Caster right now? Good/bad, maybe a bit to much?

No your wrong as i saw preds moving out to 200m. Hes just mad he cant snipe people from 500m anymore

1 Like

What was the Pred moving against?
I don’t think Arrow is wrong but have seen some textures that can make a Pred more visible or less. For instance if you’re looking at a Pred and can see them against a wall but they move out so the sky is behind them, suddenly they just aren’t traceable anymore, they disappear against the flat blue background. Even at close range.

I am still in belief there is smth wrong with PS4 textures… while PC works fine?

As it should be… the pred should be hard to see. I still kill them the same. You cant just solo a pred anymore. People are going to have to get over it

1 Like

True, but we need testing… maybe its really just a bug and no need of cloak nerf… maybe the textures are fucked on ps4 platform…

Ps4 cant even play right now… the crash out

I’m just saying yuppers, we all here want justice and equal rights for both pred and fireteam… maybe the textures are just bugging out too much on ps4, no need for actual nerf lmao… give it a week

1 Like

Neither Arrow, nor myself want the old cloak, just the close and middle ranges to be modified slightly.
Talking with Fire in another thread, I suggested some streaking if the Pred leaps, just a few feet of distortion giving you a sense of direction.

Pred’s should have strong stealth game but it is a bit to strong currently.