Crossplay Gaming

Did you see the question mark at the end while you were busy cropping the sentence?

The controllers are given heavy aim assist to compete with mouse because its objectively an inferior input device for aiming. That isn’t elitism.

AA should be confined to consoles on the same playing field so they can all bullet magnetism together and PC ranked doesn’t have to deal with the AA+mouse exploitation.

Fuck

In my defense I’ve been stressed recently

Either way why does crossplay HAVE to be on by default

It’s called execution

But AA mouse exploits existed before crossplay. This isn’t a crossplay issue

And ya M&K is better for aim

@Finessology
@Eshtion

I swear you two are married.
Just make out already.

I don’t think seething back and forth here is doing anything for you.
If it makes you feel better i’m about to get flexed on by a tropical storm and i’m team A, but in the event I die from shielding human zombies from debris just know that AA was made for consoles thus the source of the cancer.

ALSO AND PREY SUCKS

3 Likes

It was decent.

1 Like

I misinterpreted this but i’m a slap anyways.

1 Like

BOO ITS NOT A MACHO MAN GIF BOOOOOO

2 Likes

You get ready for that one.

1 Like

Fine has to make the first move

No it’s not

But I’m stubborn as fuck

2 Likes

I like strong woman what can I say :p

1 Like

She gonna amazon your ass.
Club your ass for snu snu

3 Likes

I love a good forum romance 😍 not a weird one like @Fire and @MaadieTheBaadie

4 Likes

Ours are pure, tyvm. Except when he refuses my invite like a scared little beaten dog.

1 Like

The trick is to let him come to you first , you don’t know what is going through his scared little mind . Try not to speak too loudly and scratch behind his ear . That might do the trick 👍🏻

I’ll have to try that later, entice him to come on out

Bitch I we played last night what more you want???
You got a whole hour OUTA me I’m not that young anymore. XD

I invited you to a private after I reset my console because fuck illfonic. You never responded, I got a invite from bravo for some pub runs and then I went to bed. I was looking forward to driving my arrows into your body.

Ain’t nobody send me no damn invites. Fuck y’all, I’ll play my own matches, with flapjacks and hookers. Matter of fact forget the matches.

1 Like

Lmao I told you I was done.
I hung out in the party to finish my downloads and then went to bed.

THE PARTY YOU NEVER REJOINED YOU ANTI SOCIAL
DEGENERATE FURRY.
lol