Crossplay Gaming

I DIDNT HEAR YOU WERE DONE ALSO NO ONE BROUGHT ME BACK TO THE PARTY ALSO I WAS ON FOR AN HOUR YOU COULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING.

This is why we have attorneys.

Donā€™t worry, weā€™ll sue the shit out of him.

1 Like

Ok so that explains why you didnt rejoin.

Aight so it seems youā€™re not used to the party system lol.

You dont need another invite for a psn party youā€™re a part of.
Just check available parties and message groups, and if you see that party up you can rejoin lol.

We thought you didnt feel like being in the party anymore after you reset xD.

Some people are like that.

1 Like

Also I messaged it to you that I was done in the frog chat lol

1 Like

Yeah, I donā€™t party up much so I donā€™t know all the tricks to it lol. Itā€™s ok, learning experience. Iā€™ll remember it for next time. No man, I love being part of it, itā€™s fucking hilarious the shit you guys say (the extra sausage pizza bit killed me).

And I didnā€™t see your message in the group, so as you younguns say, ā€œmy badā€.

1 Like

Lmao thatā€™s what itā€™s all about.
We all just fuck around.
It makes it fun lol.

I prefer that. Just dicking around in clash, or hunt, whatever, everyone is laughing and toking up on mic, having a good time. Fucking modelo negro wey.

1 Like

Wait one damn minute. We know @Fire is gey for rey, but also apparently in a relationship with mads. But Rey and Mads are working together to sue Fire. What love triangle fuckery is this?

Also @Eshtion, Esh my boy you made the first move by only calling Fin ā€œFineā€, so when are you two making things official and announcing you all are a couple?

2 Likes

They finally stopped going at it and now you want them to start again?!

3 Likes

Wait a minute if me calling her fine means Iā€™m making a move, then what are you doing calling her fine?

BACK OFF OF FI

1 Like

Y E S

1 Like
  1. I used quotation marks to show that thatā€™s what you call her. Iā€™ve always used Fin or just @Finessology. I may have very few hard morals, but I do hold myself to be a respectable man, not one who hits on other guyā€™s girls.

2. You being protective is adorable as fuck.

1 Like

You straight called her fin

1 Like

Yeah I call her Fin, short for the full Finessology when I donā€™t feel like using the big words part of my brain.

You call her Fine because you two are a couple.

Two different nicknames/shorthand names for two entirely different reasons.

1 Like

Lol what for real? Lol no wonder Iā€™m so good, I play console lol and put hours in halo (not infinite)

Liar

1 Like

2 Likes

Iā€™m not gey for anyone.
U ghey

2 Likes

Fak yu and no u.
U gey for rey. Iā€™ve seen it. So have Mello, Cad, and bravo. Must the forum see it as well?
Yes, this is blackmail.

Wait fuck for blackmail I need to be gaining something from this. This is just me threatening to expose your homomelon ass.

Bitch.

1 Like

Expose that you walrus whore.

I was quoting this video.
My scarrterbrain ass got reminded of it.

Besides, you like to dress up on the weekend and work the corner.