DBD's failure

Pyramid head is not op lololol

Pyramid head is not only not OP, he’s just solid. Hahah he’s not even on the spectrum of broken

You seem to be under the impression there’s a lot of op killers and killer perks😂😂😂 promise you are vastly mistaken

I guess thats why they nerfed the cancel on his ability and cages

lmao you could just follow people around holding the button while they zig zagged aimlessly or just gave up and took the hit because they were going to get hit either way.
DBD is a mess mechanically come on now.

Are you assuming you find everyone in dead zones? And the “nerf” was very small. It was debatably a buff. They made the cancel a LITTLE slower, but the recovery from missed hits faster. So you can just spam it.

If you were playing survivors who just spin around when you use your power you were playing boosted ass survivors lol

they’re all boosted because its not hard to coordinate setups on discord which is all DBD is

Go play the game, get to red ranks. Play some more pyramid. Tell me how OP you feel. Promise you’ll be like oh. Well shit.

He’s very good. He’s one of my 3 mains. I enjoy him a lot. But broken? Uhhh no. Nurse and spirit are the only killers you can even make that argument for

All survivors are bad? Hmmm. Ok so you literally have no idea what you’re talking about as it comes to dbd? Got it

Every chase was just helpless zig zagging funny but I guess I am immensely skilled after all because I can hold a button and hit people through a pallet

this is the skill ceiling of DBD i suppose

You’ll get a hit, they will hold forward with the sprint from taking damage. Reach a favorable loop. Waste 30 seconds of your time there, you’ll get your second hit, pick up, hook. 3 gens will pop.

Wow much OP very broken.

You don’t have the mobility or the map pressure to be remotely considered overpowered. He’s a killer with a good anti loop tool, and that’s all

Come play with me. I’ll get 3 randoms. Promise you will not have anywhere near the same results

You literally are beating scrubs. Hahaha everyone thinks they are god tier when they start. Good survivors are gonna make you waste a shit load of time

if they bring my p2w animation cancel and cage auras back yes.

otherwise no maybe if they release Jason

Your logic is just entirely flawed. Your logic is, you came back to the game, used a good killer, killed some bad survivors, therefore pyramid head op. Yes I can use clown against bad players and make him seem so powerful. How can you even begin to assume the game play loop is that simplistic until you’ve played the top tier players

The game is already flawed if you hit me with the statement “used a good killer.”
no point in doing anything else. running people in circles is half the game.

DBD is jungle gym paid tier list stockholm syndrone

ill buy jason or valtiel for $10 and then you can show me your epik loop skills

Wake me up when they add Butterball as a skin.

How is it flawed? You killing bad people doesn’t make the game bad hahaha

1 Like

Also your point about running people in circles, like. What do you want a game where you’re a serial Killer to be? Would you like it more if they ran in lines? Squares? People run and you chase them… explain how you’d like it differed

why would I use a bad killer if I can pick up whatevers paywalled and hasnt been nerfed yet and/or get carried by new perks and silly interactions with abilities because there are no mechanical aspects to this game aside from hitting someone through a pallet? and these are red and purples so they’re supposed to be gods or whatever with 100 hours put into running in youtuber circles hitting space.
youtuber boosted or whatever im pay boosted lool

F13 honestly had more options

1 Like