DBD's failure

Play spirit

Spirit is one of the oldest and extremely strong killer

Or play hillbilly if you want free

Trapper is really good in skilled hands

Wraith, back when I played, had a combo discovered based on hit and runs that did pretty well

Mind games

Herding

Juggling players

The reason why DBD sucks is because of the awful balance and toxic community

The gameplay loop is solid and that’s why it does so well

Not to mention you have blight, Leatherface, Legion (I believed he was nerfed before release right?) and clown who released as bad or mediocre killers

The pay to win is just natural new content release

Not a manipulative company

And even then the game is survivor favored so any broken killer is really just balanced

The awful balance and toxic community is due to the gameplay loop.
Its easy to pick up which attracts people that want to be good at something without much mechanical skill.
Expectations are very concrete going into a match, it has the most formulaic matches out there and that appeals to a certain kind of person.

Its second only to GTA 5 lobbies where everyone has lock-on aim assist and a $5 mic

Haven’t had any issues with DBD DLC before

They already added chatterer

Personally I want the lady cenobite with a vag neck

1 Like

Cleopatra unlocked no problem for me

Smh if you’re gonna simp then at least simp for Butterball.

No they’re whiny babies that can’t handle any strategic play that comes at their disadvantage

Easy to pick up is a bad thing?

For casuals who don’t know how to play the game

You don’t want to be predictable since this isn’t a game of reaction. It’s a game of knowledge with how slow it is.

If your predictable you lose

1 Like

What I really want is Kirsty Cotton cenobite

Simpin ain’t easy

1 Like

Friday also did not have more options lol

No one is pay walled. The best killer in the game is free. Actually a lot of the best are free

1 Like

Hang on you mean free to earn like Spirit or starter free like trapper?

Starter free. Nurse

1 Like

Easy to pick up hard to master. Again, jsut like this game. Come play me and some guys I’ll pick up. You’ll be like ohhh I get it

1 Like

This game isn’t easy to pick up because you mechanically still have to aim.
Its a higher skill floor than pressing space at a window.

The thing about casual games is that the ease of accessibility doesn’t leave a lot of wiggle room for mechanical depth.
Consider ability cards in red dead online in addition to the lock on. Complete overkill to cater to casuls to make shooting accessible by shortening the mechanical gap between the skill ceiling and floor, shortened entirely too much. The mechanical skill floor is the difference between aim assist and snap aim. Consider DBD as a snap aim asyim in the realm of asyims.

PHG is all mechanical skill and not a lot of game knowledge because there are practically no decisions to be made its essentially an arena shooter.
DBD is ALL GAME KNOWLEDGE and not a lot of mechanical skill which attracts people that want to be gud at something without mechanical skills.
You can go watch a red rank streamer and go learn all the loops, meta, and game sense. The devs consider 2 dead and points farmed balanced. You can go watch PHG forever and still not be able to headshot a leaping pred or chain parries.

Pressing spacebar at a window is SHALLOW. Circling around a pallet is SHALLOW. Hitting a skillcheck is SHALLOW. Grabbing someone at a hook is SHALLOW.

F13:
Find parts to car and fix car
Find parts to boat and fix boat
Find part to phone box and call police
Kill Jason
Survive till the end of the match

DBD:
Find gen and hold down one button while watching a loading bar slowly fill up and occasionally press a different button.

How does it not have more options? Lol

1 Like

Sometimes instead of running up the stairs you run around the stairs!

1 Like

3 people encircling jason with baseball bats to try to get his mask off so tommy gets a shot at him required more mechanical skill than anything in DBD which is hilarious

so did driving the car dodging the jason teleport was the real skillcheck

1 Like

What

A. No you don’t

B. So what hitting a target isn’t that hard

Wrong

It’s easy to pick up because the amount of mechanics you have to use are minimal but it has additional mechanics and playstyles that you can add that’ll give you the edge

50/50

Pick a survivor up or not

Flashlight timings

Looping

Yes

Okay that doesn’t mean it doesn’t have depths

That just means the community is a bunch of casuals

Ya again balance is an issue

But your taking these points to mean the game doesn’t have depth which isn’t what it means

AND THAT RIGHT THERE IS WHY YOU ARE WRONG

Yes the game does have a problem with killers not having the ability to handle those scenarios but when you have one that can Interrupt those scenarios like trapper, spirit, nurse, legion, you get 50,50 and mind games especially at jungle gyms

Lack of depth attracts casuals, and/or casuals water down the game. Look what happened to WoW.
not in dbds case its already watered down, the community is a bunch of casuals because the mechanics or lack thereof appeal to casuals a la Red Dead’s ability cards. Snap aim and perks making the game makes a world of a difference in who’s playing it “”“competitively”""
If you can hit two buttons you’re halfway there.
High-end play in RDR is hastily crafting tonics and explosives behind a strategically placed rock because the shooting is SHALLOW as they’ve removed the entire concept of aiming, im not going to pretend it has depth even if I enjoy blowing up people’s horses. I don’t take RDO showdowns seriously for the same reason even though they have ebin KDA and leaderboards and stats. I wouldn’t take F13 ranked seriously either - these are all casual games because there isnt enough mechanical skill involved to distinguish one good player from another good player that you can’t just glean from an 8 minute youtube video.

Who’s playing Red Dead Online’s free aim showdowns? What’s the point when you can go play autoaim tonic showdown and just jiggle peak headshots and that’s the default? but anyways off of RDO
Some PHG streamers probably landing all headshots in a row like a bot right now from 100 to 0 I cant do that, that is a very large impressive skillgap, but I can hit a skillcheck lol.

Running left or running right is not some fighting game 50/50 mixup mindgame advanced mechanic jeez is that what they’re calling it now?
Its offensive to fighting games where people spend thousands of hours memorizing frames of animation.
compared to some guy looping with a flashlight

Triple A devs need to stop being crap just because Evolve failed & go steal F13s general large lobby survival concept and rip off DBDs autistic bloodpoint battlepass grind.

How many hours have you played of dbd and what killers have you played, trying to see where your coming from?

2 Likes