Future Patch Ideas (Work-In-Progress)

That would work. Claims should be interuptable. No Predator in its right mind (talking if they actually existed, and not players) would would act as a bullet sponge trying to get the skull.

1 Like

I mean… Thats because in real life most people would fucking run. Thats why in all the movies the predators straight up murder someone right next to like 5 other people, and decloak and jerk themselves off while everyone runs 😂

Edit

But I am of the mind set that if something like that is implemented, then quick claims should be outright removed

And if they are. All that’s gonna happen is, preds are gonna play more ranged. They are gonna arrow or plasma spam downed enemies. And once the ft clears out they will collect the skull anyways. Might as well leave it as is, because greedy players will overexpose themselves religiously and be punished for it. Where as smart players will just do something else and really never get punished anyway.

Yes, I see your point :-) If the Predator’s stalking capabilities were increased then I think it would be more feared in the game as well as you would have to position yourself better as FT. This would also add to a suspense factor in regard to time if you choose to utilize the time guarding the body of your decreased comrade in case the Predator goes in for the claim. I believe increased stalking capabilities would also decrease number of FT and Predator brawls - let try even out the numbers between long/medium range encounters vs. melee encounters.

I still think all heath items(pigs included) that can be found in the field just need to go…

You have what you bring in. Nothing more…

Ammo can stay though, because guns are usless without bullets…

Shameless plug. Go read the pred section. Or all of it.

Edit

Ddog feel free to plug on my shit too lol. Only fair.

Fireteam would be able to bring in waaaay too much currently. And would win the attrition war against pred if we do that.

Eehmm… What?! My reply was not meant as he should number crunch or do the work, but IF anybody sharing my opinion about currrent game play options make it known it could help impact the further development of the game.

Yeah i dont claim anymore, three arrow headshots and they are down, why put myself in risk for no reason

I think some interesting points are being brought up but in order to be balanced, quick claims still cause instant death for those who rush in because of how tanky and bullet spongy the predators are. I have watched many good predators abuse quick claims in order to force the fireteam member numbers down while they can just get away over and over again.

1 Like

Added daily and weekly mission for extra currency and field lockers

I like this idea of having daily happy hours.

Added Prestige or infinite level 100 to continue earning XP as currency

OK, if this doesnt happen, the game will likely become a UFO. Badges that is viewable on crossplay is essential. Or at least viewable for yourself or as part of your customization for your characters. Doesn’t matter to me if other players see it on the UI. It would be a game changer if we could actually make it a uniform patch that is seen in-game.

FT doesn’t need any more ammo

if you feel you need more ammo use the perk

1 Like

True

interrupted. no thats dumb as hell. how would any pred ever get a claim if interrupted come on, my opinion anyway, honourable … you mean easy for the fireteam to be able to prevent it no matter what. ok. “honourable” lol. interruptible by melee? thats ridiculous because that wouldnt be abused. all they would do is what run in and knife the pred who is claiming

danhk87 - That is dumb as hell, gettig locked into a animation while claiming and getting unloading on. Please make a interrupt for claiming, that would make it so a predator can’t just run in mash CQC take a claim without punishment. There needs to be a punishment for a Predator that just spams CQC, either stopping him from doing it or draining the Predator Stam. so he can’t keep mashing CQC after, IDK, but some form of punishment needs to happen when the Predator is claiming and the 3 other FT is putting shots into him. The Predator is not a robot; take it from the movies. Lucky_jax_77 & Dragnar keep up the good brain storming <3

1 Like

Need 3 weapon keybinds. Primary, secondary and plasma caster which then also accounts for switching to wrist blades.

Honestly, it’s almost as though Illfonic planned for them since there are the keybinds for gear (4,5 and 6 on PC) and then just didn’t get around to it.

1 Like

I have researched all of your posts, you want a game that is only predator and the fireteam doesn’t have anything. You want predators to walk onto the map and instant win. Go ahead and try to deny it, but the proof is in your posts. This game is not for you and your fantasy.

1 Like

oh lord. no i dont. fireteam is easy mode good grief man. im almost level 90 from fireteam alone. fireteams a cakewalk pred is not. even zergs get wrecked. ive killed more preds or won the matches than ive done. so what you researched all my posts? who are you to tell me what this game is not for me. its for people who play predators. so you think a pred should be spam spotted in trees and things like that. and no i dont want them to instant win. and this isnt for you to dictate or tell me what i think i want. when you havent got a clue. lol @ go ahead and try deny it. the fireteam is easy mode good grief. pred has way too many things against him. dont pretend he doesnt. and if you think so. go play him and get spam spotted and wrecked. you are biased too the one side for the ft only too have it easy. which it already is.

1 Like

I just go by the evidence and what you say in every post.
On a different note, I see the predators are pretty balanced when it comes to the fireteam. Prove me wrong.

1 Like

lol @ prove me wrong. ive 2 vsed 1 a pred a few times and flattened them with a team mate. and their goes your bias again. i dont need to prove you wrong. i already know they are weak and the balance is against them not even close to being for them. you seem to only main ft judging from your posts or the way you talk. a friend who just got the game played a few hours and he was parrying preds who was trying to zerg and i used reinforce brought him back. and you know what his reaction was? this is bs and alot of things need changing and he had less than a days experience and we wrecked pred after pred as fireteam. so whats that tell you about someone whos knew too the game and can steamroll the pred. yeah exactly. the oh prove me wrong retort “ie ive nothing better to add or say because i dont know or i havent got a clue” is when people say prove me wrong. lord. lol