Dead by Daylight

Drink bleach.

1 Like

Already do it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

1 Like

And how do you figure that one?
It’s just a fucking DbD term like ‘greeding’ and ‘looping’. As far as I’m aware, the word’s only used in relation to DbD.

Still fun to piss off tho XD

I fight for my own amusement, thatkyouverymuch! (And for you too, Ma, wherever you are 🤞)

Fun fact: I misspelled ‘wherever’ like 5 or 6 times when I was typing this out XD

And what’s the scientific way of saying that?
Disputing your point! That’s right, well done you!

Fr this is just literally every debate ever if you look at it right. Seriously, a fucking flat earther could say this and be technically correct lol
Git gud bro, at both DbD and arguing lmao

Lol still triggered I see.

As are you, mein freund.

Lol how? Since the beginning you’ve been triggered. I said Knight is a shittier Bubba (which you’ve agreed is the case btw), then said from my experience, the majority of Knights camp to which you tried to instead tell me that isn’t the case because you don’t camp nor encounter campers and then proceeded to condescendingly give me tips.

You’ve been arguing just to argue because your feelings were hurt. If you’re referring to the creative insults, well that’s just how I fuck around to keep these things entertaining, thought you were doing the same tbh.

Here I thought @not-bot-bravo was the most ret4rded person to argue with but at least he admits to being stupid on purpose.

You never seen the bitches on here call simply using certain shit toxic?
Like not even really the players just what they use?

It’s all over.
Its basically the mentality of, I dont like this so I wanna give it a negative label.

As you’ve defined it, ‘triggered’ is apparently arguing for your opinion lol
And sure, I’m involved, so there’s bound to be some shit-slinging, but ‘triggered’ is a bit of a strong word for whatever the fuck’s happening here lmao
I know you’re not triggered, I’m taking the piss outta your own personal definiton of the term ‘triggered’.
Skill issue lol

And we’ve also agreed that literally every killer is a shittier bubba in terms of camping, so what the fuck are we arguing about? Idk but it’s fun lol

Aight, here’s one specifically for the new meta of camping, apparently:
Speedrev billy with insidious on any open map is the best non-basement camper in DbD and nobody still alive will dispute this. Put a map offering for coldwind, stand a short way away from a hook in the corn, and when a would-be rescuer comes along just fucking annihlate them lol

Well, that just shows that you don’t know me at all! sniffs That’s really hurt my feelings :’(

BRUH I WAS YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT XD
What the fuck else would it be lol

Laughs in done that multiple times, occasionally by accident

Doesn’t everyone on this forum play DbD? There’s a certain type of people that like asymms, and anyone who’s into it will know about DbD and, most likely, will have bought it out of ignorance like we all did with this one lol

Uhhhh, yeah. That’s pretty obvious lol
With reguards to it being a zoomer phenomenon, I can say with confidence that literally everyone does this. Phucken old-ass right-winger grandpas who are like 70 will label abortion as murder because they don’t like it. Nothing new about this XD

Triggered as in getting offended by someone else’s opinion/experience with said character since as you said earlier:

Again, don’t need tips, not asking for them.

Good, I hope you stub your toes as well to match the hurt you feel on the inside.

Fuck if I know, you’re here talking about your feelings and toxic shit. For all I know you’re just as emotional and delusional as @MassImpact124.

1 Like

Completely different shit.
I dont really feel like getting into it, but either way, saying people are toxic on a game if they aren’t actually being toxic is just some gay shit.

1 Like

gEe, AnD yOu SuRe HaVeN’t BeEn DoInG tHaT rEcEnTlY!

Honestly, one of the most broken things you can play is a carrying perk (agitation, mad grit etc), undying, devour hope, and a blindness hex/perk. This is more or less a free ebony mori once you max out the perks, but another perk that doesn’t get much love is lightborn as it basically cucks everyone in rank 1. You should always have at least 1 build with lightborn. From the survivor side of broken things (I’m a killer main, but I play survivor at least once every session) you have built to last. With this perk, you can even get value outta brown medkits, which is ridiculous. You can also do some whacked shit with the gen-blocking perk, and blast mine/flashbang, because the last thing the killer expects is that the gen they’re tryna pop is blocked and mined.

Well, I hope your fucken PC powercord gets partially broken and only works at certain angles! Take THAT, you cretin!

When lol
If this is with reguards to the ‘disliking you talking shit about one of my favorite killers’, that’s not hurt feelings that’s literally just a point of view XD

Uhhhh, yeah. No-one’s disputing this lol

IMG_1337

So you just admitted your gay.
Checkmate.

THIS WAS MY PLAN ALL ALONG.

now you can go out with @MassImpact124 cause hes gay too.

To be honest, you did actually get emotional and sounded triggered because of what rey said.

This ain’t an opinion it’s a fact.
Which makes sense.
Since you’re gay.
Gayer than @not-bot-bravo

No need to hope there, with my luck it’s bound to happen sooner rather than later. It’ll probably fry my PC while it’s at it cuz why not.

you are a cruel monster. I dont dig googly eyes.

1 Like

Well I would have, if I had said that I had engaged in the previously-mentioned gay behaviour.

Even if I were gay, I have higher standards lol

1 Like