Dead Space, The Callisto Protocol, and Negative Atmosphere

They definitely updated a lot since I last saw Negative Atmosphere

1 Like

Dead Space may be getting a remaster collection or new entry

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been asking for this ever since I heard rumors that ā€œEA was going to be giving a beloved franchise an HD overhaulā€. That rumor ended up being the Mass Effect trilogy, but I wasnā€™t disappointed in the slightest.

Now youā€™re giving me that hope of an HD Dead Space trilogy, or the possibility of a new game.

1 Like

What would you prefer given that the original team wonā€™t be working on it?

Well it would be basically like the Mass Effect Legendary Edition with the next instalment coming later down the road.

Sure I get to re enjoy the trilogy, but the next game will 300% be by a different team. The next game might not even fit correctly because of how the third game ended, itā€™ll be like jumping three sharks while on a pogo stick.

Iā€™m excited, scared, sad, frustrated, and confused about itā€™s future going forward.

Both Mass Effect and Dead Space have to walk a very thin edge over an abyss, and both can easily fall.

1 Like

Is that the full movie!?!?!

1 Like

I was to scared to click so if yā€™all tell me it is let me know šŸ˜

Iā€™m a 2 minutes in and it seems legit, so far anyways.
*Edit 6 minutes in and I think this is the real deal.

1 Like

Lol robo you there?! ROBO!

Hereā€™s another article alleging a dead space reboot

2 Likes

Sorry
Had some stuff to do yesterday, and my internet providers had problems so I didnā€™t have internet for a few hours.

But anyways yeah itā€™s the full movie.

1 Like

A reimagining of Dead Space? It can be good, bad, or both.

Awesome!

A whole month away from EA Play

More fuel for the fire

2 Likes

Iā€™m thinking I might need to put Dead Space in the title now šŸ˜‚

(Edit) it is done

More from GameSpot

ā€œThe remake is expected to stick closely to the original, but introduce new gameplay elements from its sequelsā€¦ā€

Having Zero-G movement in Dead Space 1 would be interesting, but I donā€™t want the shity crafting and scavenging from 3.

I also donā€™t want the human enemy combat to rear itā€™s ugly head in this remake/reimagining.

1 Like

Thereā€™s still a lot of unknowns about the Dead Space revival we donā€™t know about, and I doubt weā€™ll find out any more information at EA play on the 22nd.

If we do get concrete information and actual gameplay Iā€™ll be happier then I am now, I just hope we get a demo.