Deanimate, cheating of note

talk about being a noob buddy, all you do is exploit the power slam glitch. with your macro third party software.

looking forward to seeing your name in the lobby again, report your cheating ass.

ROFL! I genuinely checked the forums after that game thinking surely you wouldn’t be so stupid to make a thread about a game you lost…yet here we are! Brilliant.

Was that fullstop meant to be there? Are you saying I’m using animation cancelling the leap smash with a macro? Let’s have some clarification here my man!

2 Likes

we lost? LMFAO!!! lets paint the picture shell we…

macro weapon changing on the fly, waiting for the FT 3 ps4 users i might added doing drug mission where its close quarters, where you slammed your cheating exploiting ass over and over and over. the FT decided to leave, I asked the one guy to not leave, I asked him to reinforce me which he did and then he left. soon as I was reinforced and we were on open grounds what happened next?

you bunny hopping trying to shoot your quick macro change to the bow which you kept missing by the way then went for the melee and slams which i was able to avoid thanks to the open grounds. then what happened cheating boy… lol you got parried and your ass got handed to you, you took off on a slither of health before you could get knocked into second wind.

once your noob ass left, my work was done and i left the game… imagine 4 of me against you princess… would of been destroyed. instead of 1v1.

buddy you are utterly pathetic… and all 4 of us saw it. and there is a post of your video and your own words clarifying this to admitting using third party macros. but instead of learning the error of your ways, you continue to be the cheating lil pu$$y that you are. for someon whose pro gamer at evolve and i do this as a hobby, you son just got destroyed.

3 Likes

tenor

2 Likes

Hardly surprising. I have seen his gameplay. He is hardly an intelligent player and 90% of what he does is the leap smash and exploiting the animation cancel glitch religiously. Hell I have landed more shots drunk off my ass than he does against anyone that isn’t bear trapped or standing totally still lol. And even then it he might actually drag slightly behind me XD

2 Likes

ROFLMAO!!!
Phew, better stop all this laughing :D

Ok…you are a simple one but I can respect you trying.
So let’s clarify, the macro changes the weapon. It doesn’t change it any faster, it doesn’t change the weapon and then shoot it. It simple changes the weapon. Go check some streams like chiprel and you’ll see he changes the weapon extremely fast with the wheel. He doesn’t like the wheel but has become used to it. I refuse to use that piece of shit thing and so came up with my own solution until weapon rebinds are hopefully patched in. It even screws up sometimes and selects the wrong weapon but I’ll happily deal with that if it means no wheel.

bunny hopping? you mean doing one leap smash on you? other than that i wasn’t jumping. and yeah good job on dodging it, just goes to show there is counter play.
you did a good job with the parries and knife stabs but stop and have a think a mo. you were in a corner and had one way out. knowing how strong the knife is if I was playing that seriously I would back off, wait, and hit you unawares. we all know a predator needs to be careful once the ft know where they are. but I thought ok this is salty old crossbones who I’m sure is having a meltdown so lets throw him a bone (boom) and have a bit of fun. if you want to do a serious 1v1 then we can jump into some private games but I know you’re not taking me up on that.

I used to play evolve to a pro level but predator is most definitely just when I have spare time. No pro levels here I’m afraid.

Thing is I’m sure I would lose if you got 3 other guys together but hopefully it would be a fun game. The balance is so in the ft favour for high level play it’s almost a given but I’ll take some of that over boring pub games.

If you genuinely think the macro that I use is cheating then I pity you. I know you’re simply hearing the word “macro” and having an aneurysm because you associate it with cheating and don’t think there could be any other use for it. So pick up your toys and think about it. I gain no advantage from it. I could also make one for disabled people who cannot play until they can rebind the movement keys. Is that cheating in your eyes? I know thinking can be tough but have a crack at it.

Oh and if you want to talk actual cheating then I don’t see anyone up in arms about Unwary using a macro to make his gun shoot much faster. I could upload that clip and I’m sure you would be all “but weapon…change…muhhhhh”

not even gonna entertain you in even reading such a deluded thesis which in summary is you negating that fact you dont feel you’re cheating. your a cheater princess simple…

hell you do video recordings. post the video clean and unedited. the evidence is in the pudding.

2 Likes

brilliant!
reading the truth is hard for some I know.
go quit some more games.

lol! go cheat some more games mr denial…

go post the video. then come back and talk about truth, cheater.

1 Like

419dc1a2c9e4a1e1d8339c3fdb37d06c

3 Likes

Bro, if you claim to be an adult, and call so many ppl kid, why do you even stay around arguing here?
If all you use it for is cause you want a different quick select, then I cant see it as that bad. Considering your aim is still horrible from what I saw.

You do seem to leap slam too much but again, whatever.

Honestly at a certain point how old do you have to be to stop needlessly arguing? You’ve pissed off a lot of ppl, and I dont think the bitching will stop.

My only problem with you was the damn noises you made.

Take my post to you however you will, but for your sake man, just stop arguing. Theres No point. Not in this case.

1 Like

Save some for me bruh.
Crossbones, get over here and have some popcorn. Use it to soak up those tears

4de8df208a00ac5e25076839d884e339

It’s the cheating remark. I won’t have that.
There are genuine cheaters out there and they ruin games and rightly get banned. I only use what’s in the game. If they patch out the animation cancel then so be it.

you’re cheating lol, what tears? i saw you sweating and covered in thick green jelly as to frogged out of there.

I don’t think creating a macro to swap weapons since they didn’t add key binding for Pred weapons is a big deal. The animation cancel meh, don’t think it’s supposed to be there. But the AOE through walls works both ways. In real life, a gredande hits the wall, and you are on the other side, it could get pretty messy. Combat medic, seventeen years and counting. I’ve seen some gory shit.

4 Likes

I thought there was no name and shame in the forums… Is it not the case anymore?

close this thread please, and any others like it now popping up in the forums.

1 Like

We can’t flag anything anymore because people were abusing it. So we get to all watch this unfold together…

1 Like

I was just wondering where that flag button went… boo to having to have to watch this unfold together

1 Like

Grab some popcorn bro.🤣

2 Likes