Deanimate, cheating of note

good to see where your morale compass lies.

oh im ready

HEE HEE! aOOW! Shawmon!

no video ? anyone?

shouts MORTAL KOMBAAAAAATTTTT!!!

there is plenty on the forumsā€¦ meow5000

oh of this match?

ask the cheater, he creates contentā€¦ his a pro evolve player ā€œeligiblyā€

ah ok

Can someone explain keybinding to me? We can remap the buttons on PS4 and it lets you create individual sets for Predator and for Fireteamā€¦

At the risk of getting my head chewed off here I would like to state that the macro to change weapons without a weapon wheel for the predator is a non issue. the animations are there to prevent quick swapping. the fireteam have 1 2 3 hotkeys and i fully expect predator to get them aswell via a patch.

it will be the same weapon swap time due to animations. the weapon wheel is just from being a poor pc port and not a balance mechanism (and on pc is honestly a headache). we cant even rebind WASD. that goes to show how much of an afterthought keybinds are. This is hardly on the same footing as the gun fire macro or get out of net macro which do need to be addressed but are not comparable to weapon wheel macro. Those are gamebreaking. a weapon wheel to hotkey macro as it should be on PC is not a deadly sin. them not being available in the game at launch is. ā€”>IMO<-----.

2 Likes

well your entitled to your opinion which is that opinionā€¦ and yet here i am playing everything thats within the games practicality and functionalityā€¦ nor am i exploiting glitches or bugs to gain an advantage.

Its kinda like that, pc cant customize their controls I think.

Ok, but itā€™s a weapon swap. Itā€™s a quick user fix until they patch in a proper key binding. Other macros are bullshit.

2 Likes

anyway maybe he cheats and deserves to be hated. i just wanted to mention that quick about this particular macro. i hate all other macros.

1 Like

what exactly do you need to know?

Lol ppl have strict moral codes in games. Break it and you die.

HALT

im on pcā€¦ and i use the wheel when i pred just like anyone elseā€¦ with the only key binding that allows you to go back to the previous weapon.

i use to do comps with Flanker 2.5 back in the day, you are not allowed to use any software outside the perimeter of the game or your immediately disqualified from cheating.

You guys are all missing the most important detail of this argument. DeadEyeBuddah is the best player in the game. He doesnā€™t even iso scan.

1 Like

My biggest grief with him is he exploits the animation cancel on the leap smash. And then basically does nothing but that like a potato lol.

1 Like

Summons trollā€¦ instantly wins argument. šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£