Deanimate, cheating of note

Once more a FT main claiming skill of Predator is irrelevant in any given situation if a ‘decent’ Fireteam can immediately snap into him and fire a decent chunk of rounds into him mid leap regardless of prior visibility or not. I have literally never seen this happen on any side and this myth you guys are peddling about it cancelling it I still have seen no evidence for. It would take much more than a decent Fireteam to hit a leaping target they might not even see initially leap so not only not do they have to hit a fairly quick moving target but have a narrow window to do so, especially if they did not see him initially leap from behind a wall or some shit, with about a dozen rounds before he hits the ground with the smash to supposedly cancel it. Unless you are using aim bot or are a pro league player this is hardly a reliable strategy against any remotely competent Predator. And that is only average not even good. Hell even that PC Fireteam that Deanimate showed himself just non stop leap smashing that largely lasered the shit out of him even they never managed to cancel it, and he’s trash and the only reason he even survived was because of him cancelling the animation so he wasn’t stunned.

So you don’t agree with it having a stub period so you are just gonna cheat and bypass it? Well I don’t believe the Predator should be visible during cloak and oh look there is a glitch that allows me to be 100% invisible at all times without cloak. Totally fair right? That’s just ‘competitive’ much in the same way that a monopoly is good for competition oh wait…

The funny thing about how stupid you guys are is that if I go on another thread with some kind of broken Fireteam exploit and condemn the use of that you’re gonna call me a salty Pred main that is trash because he doesn’t like fucking cheaters right after calling me a FT main because of condemning the same shit on the Predator side. Anyone that disagrees with you guys is just a charlatan to you meanwhile you preach or competition but clearly do not have any comprehension of what that means. Your version of competition is going to a basketball team hopped up on steroids and elbowing guys and shit.

And you guys actually, not you specifically but your friend there literally said something along the lines of people complaining about using these exploits was like people looking down on people playing professional and using steroids, of which they usually lose their careers over and is universally seen as cheating because it destroys authentic competition.

Nothing says more like kissing ass than your comment lol, hes a cheat and hes been exposed the fact you say you’ve not been beaten in 2 weeks as shown everyone how full of shit you really are. lmfao cringey bastard whats danimate done private message you to chat this shit lol.

you can key bind switching back to the previous weapon by default (even as pred), you can key bind every weapon as ft only. the time to change weapon doesn’t get affected by either.
And then there’s the fact that a pred can not actually change weapons to any energy consuming weapon when overloaded (I’m not talking about firing just about switching to the weapon).
but ft can change from a pistol to a minigun with backpack mounted ammo, even while exhausted, in less time than a pred can change from a wrist mounted (so doesn’t need to be equiped), weapon to a melee weapon carried on his belt…

if the macro doesn’t affect the game play (such as f spam macros and fire macros which are both available to any PS4 player with a programmable controller or interface dongle and both are pure FT advantage macros), how is it a problem?

1 Like

This guy gets it :)

PS4 players can use macros the same as everyone else…
Why is it that it’s a problem when PC players do?

(again I’m talking non game breaking macros, insta fire and f spam are game breaking and I do not support or use them)

1 Like

Whats a macros

I’m going to assume you are trolling, but for the record I will explain it in case you are serious. “macros” is plural for “macro”, I’m guessing you are thinking it should be spelt “macro’s”, but that is either a possessive pronoun (implying that the macro owns something). Or a compound verb (macro is = macro’s), implying that the macro is doing something.
In this instance I’m using it in the plural form “macros”, meaning more than one.

Let me break it all down:
That players has many macros. I can’t believe that last macro’s power. That macro’s making him unbeatable.

1 Like

I haven’t been beaten in two weeks as FT. Yesterday came fucking close. If you think I’m bullshitting you. Why not add me on Epic (same name) and you challenge us one time. If I beat you, I don’t ever wanna hear your nonsense again.

1 Like

i just want to tell you
you actually can cancel it it says so in predator tips in the extra menu if you are shot during the leap slam animation (when the wrist computer is glowing) it cancels the slam albeit it is very hard to do this due to the speed of the leap but in my time playing it has happened to me 2 times

you can cancel the slam up until you impact, but then it cancels the slam. That’s not what the bug is about

no he mentioned that it isn’t possible to cancel the slam as the fireteam when it is
i don’t mean canceling it from the predator side

Bro he won’t challenge you, go look at the @DeadEyeBuddha thread. I’ve been calling this piece of shit out and he makes excuses rather than back up the bullshit falling out of his suck hole.

Yes, you can be shot out of a slam, out of the 700-750 games I have played as Pred, it’s only happened once, and it was an AI that did it🤣

also buddha is a PS4 player who according to another thread uninstalled the game so you can’t challenge him anymore sadly

He’d make excuses why he won’t play you while continuing to tell you how “good” he is.

Oh, then you are correct.
Shooting pred mid slam (as long as he as activated it when you shoot), disables it.

The issue is that you can activate at the last second.
(i’m pred main not FT).
This is a mechanic that is both broken and useless and shouldn’t be in game.
Broken and useless because unless the slam is activated from initial leap chances are ft can not interrupt.
Shouldn’t be in the game beacuse it makes no sense. if you can’t down someone with a baseball bat before the bat hits your head…

Lol 2 weeks unbeaten lmfao, do i look stupid to you lol.

you look stupid to the entire community. Not just him

I would need to test this but I’m fairly sure that if pred takes enough damage during the leap it doesn’t matter if he has activated the slam or not, he will not be able to use it.