Deanimate, cheating of note

unnamed

It’s cool, I get the issue now. I thought there wasn’t issues with the keyboard mouse control system and just assumed that was the preferred method of PC players. PC gaming was never something I got into, consoles have always been what I played. So I’m unaware of the major differences.

i can agree on a competitive level this would not stand. i see both sides here i really do. I just want them to make hotkeys more than anything because i hate the weapon wheel on mouse and kb. my frustration lies with the devs for the lackluster keybinds, there is some shit in there “high visibility” not bound to anything nor does anything, change branch and jump are the same by default no WASD rebind… they ran out of money or time when it got to the controls and menus i guess.

2 Likes

i agree, i find it incredibly frustrating, even pushing previous weapon when predatating, sometimes it does not switch.

what i find more frustrating is ppl cheating/exploiting something to their advantage to have an edge over others.

ok i just want to say crossbones you do know that with a controller you can just swap to weapons 1, 2, 3 ,4 wihtout the wheel via buttons as the predator right? this implies it’s intended to be able to do so so if he is doing this via a 3rd party software it’s likely intended in the game otherwise controllers wouldn’t have this option in the first place
i don’t’ want to get into whether or not leap slam animation is a bad thing or a good thing or balanced or whatever i’m a player who stands by if it’s in the game use it if it would win you the game regardless of “cheese or it’s op/broken” if it’s in the game use it and abuse it
i only draw the line of out of game cheating via wallhacking and aimbotting etc… but in the case of macroing for a control option that IS in the game for controllers that’s not cheating that’s just a work around to force an option that is in the game and intended for use

4 Likes

Because the dinosaurs are extinct

1 Like

This i did not know. you can hotkey predator weapons without the weapon wheel on ps4? So people are trippin backwards on pc players over this?

yes you can i do my left up and right on D-pad are weapon 1 plasma caster and weapon 2 respectivally i don’t use the wheel at all i even have my down on D-pad be my cycle gear cause i find the weapon wheel unresponsive in the heat of battle

total overreaction you can go to options>controller mapping>custom controls> Edit controls>predator controls and see for yourself

1 Like

I had trouble with the wheel at first on PS4, now I have no trouble at all. It’s all about muscle memory and practice.

Bro, did I just play you? That Fire Team was awful.

PC needs this! I still consider this my biggest personal handicap when playing Predator. I almost always feel like I am fighting that darn wheel.

Granted I am not on PS4 but where the heck do you have room?

1 Like

1 Like

Dean dont bully these kids, they dont have the brain capacity to handle it

1 Like

i value your opinion, but respectfully your incorrect. if The cheater wanted a fix he could play on controller, simple. exploiting and using third party macros is cheating period.

“play on a controller” - Crossbones

“I only use what’s in the game. If they patch out the animation cancel then so be it.”
deanimate til that time will continue to cheat.

lux-scary-movie-2-hanson-little-hand2

animation cancel is in the game

Ahahah casuals i pluged in my controller for quick swapping weapons as predator now i got quick swaps from controller and the god aim from mouse+kb no macros needed.

“The macro isn’t there to give me some hacker like edge” -deanimate

790047-ca9177d32618821944a821fea0128f0d