Defeating good FTs

Cleo is one of if not the best pred since her buffs. She’s fast, has good energy, good amount of perk and gear points, increased melee damage, and with stalker increased ranged damage. Her only drawback is stamina and even then that can be mitigated with adrenal like others have said. Her other weakness is she’s basically always shiny.

3 Likes

Mr. Black is surprising quite good with a dithered lens plasma focused build on day maps similar to Elder Stalker.

2 Likes

Yeah Sam I found that out the hard way didn’t I🤣😂🤣😂

What works for me

Valk fervent - medic, adrenal boost and downrange; Pistol and Bow

You can move a lot. You get close and you still get melted, but that happens with any pred class. With Valk my survival chances are slightly better because I can get out pretty fast and I never run out of stamina to leap/run away

The pistol with downrange is very good at medium range and devastating at close range (usually 2 hits will down most classes)

I’ll switch to bow if I find I underestimated the team. I’m better with it than with the pistol.

Against good teams don’t even try melee unless is the axe and you can spread them apart to ensure you only do 1v1 scenarios. I’d still advice against melee.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Same with WOLF. In fact, wolf is superior to mr black imo, since assassin gives mad dmg in cqc.

1 Like

True because Wolf has insane energy reserves. If you put energy cell on you can do 4 fully charged Plasma shots while in thermal vision and cloaked. It’s actually potentially a better Plasma build than Elder Stalker in terms of sustained Plasma pressure

So much energy reserves he needs two plasma casters??

1 Like

Wow if he could see it now 😬

1 Like

I would say Hunters, but I suck at this game and I can’t beat good teams, not even good players right @John_Wick_316?

1 Like

He’s not a good player unlike
@Cptclutch117
@Scarface_1983
@ScOp_StUrMi

3 Likes

I feel worse now.

1 Like

Don’t bro. You are a better Fireteam player than him honestly🤣

1 Like

Appreciate you saying that, but I’m definitely not.

1 Like

How DOES one beat a good FT, honestly? I ran privates a few times with Skywhiskers and Outlaw and a few other guys, and it was the toughest shit to engage. Scary accurate with the SAWZ and 1011, erratic movements, and I was playing bow/combi, no melee. Of course, they mostly ran Fanatic, but, as an Assault Leader/Hunter Stalker player, I can’t say shit lol. They told me to play more aggressively, and I tried to be, but each engagement lead to my being shredded so I had to constantly disengage to heal. Ran Valkyrie and Captured for my matches.

2 Likes

He gets 400 damage against me with his full team you got 2000 or something last time bro👍

1 Like

You just in shortest version, have to have very good aim and tactical prowess. Know when to attack and with what etc. Luke and Outlaw are very good players and some of the best on PS. They usually beat me when squadded up wih other great players like Apples etc. One of the only times I beat them was a quicky.

1 Like

Oh I am aware they are one of, if not the, best PS team. I’ve ran with them as FT for a few nights and witnessed it, and I’ve learned a lot from them when playing FT. When I first started I was averaging like 800 or so damage to their 2k/3k. The last time I ran we were split for mid-1ks and in one match I got the most damage, so running with them really helps. I just feel I’ve reached a skill level plateau playing randoms, so I want to get better against good teams when I find them, either on privates or in randoms.

See, you make it look easy in that video. If I run in there with my bow I get lit up, even doing drive-by bow shots.

1 Like

Yeah great players can help you get better. I wouldn’t be able to snipe for shit if I didn’t play with dino-onyx-98, @ScOp_StUrMi , @Savage3i3, @jasonth13elder and @Cptclutch117

4 Likes

Help them with the mission