Defund the Police

Would a checks and balance system even work at sush a low level?

I’m not 100% sure about the viability of maintaining a heavily used gun for five years but if it works then ya

Unless some one can’t tell me how this would otherwise impact the job this is nothing but good

Reduces costs which in turn can be spent on either other area’s like body armor (that you mentioned later) or just to cut taxes in general

Okay so can they at least paint it? I’m kind of a sucker for stuff looking good myself so can they please at least paint it?

Also on a more serious note, before something breaks it has problems, and if those problems affect performance in a significant way we can’t have that

There’s also the possibility of it breaking mid flight

garrus-vakarian-turian

Here’s the thing though it’s not actually guns that are the problem it’s the police officer (assuming this is an example of a bad one)

If a police officer is properly trained and is mentally ready (checked by psych expert) then them having those won’t do harm unless intended

Sensitivity training?

All you did was adjust their budget and took away AR-15’s

I don’t think your take is as grand as you think it is

1 Like

Lol! Yeah your right!

But something needs to be done! They get all this money yet cops kill more ppl than sharks do yearly so!!

Also yes they can paint the helicopter but I see police forces as wannnabe celbs who need the latest and greatest stuff or they are not right u feel!

My stand may not be grand or what have you! But at least I understand that lowering the budget for the police will allow for greater budgets for other programs!

Yes sensitivity training! So you dont have BuckWheat the cop throw poor Beth who is autistic to the ground because she doesn’t understand and sees the un wanted touch as a threat to herself! So yes cops need to go to sensitivity training to make them aware of things like that!

If I ever had a child and they were autistic and had a poor encounter with a officer who threw them to the ground or was overly physical with them you best believe I will become the real life Punisher and I will just go city to city doing what the Punisher does best but only to bad cops!!

Also I think if cops need a high powered rifle or any kind of rifle they should purchase it themselves and all the ammunition for it! You want it you buy till the. Here is this Glock keep it maintained

1 Like

Sharks have the highest attack rate of animals yet have a kill count lower than Hippopotamus

No I’m not joking

So that doesn’t mean much to me

Also depends on who dies

If it’s a hard criminal than who cares take them off the list

Plus if we really want to reduce police murders we need to put more money and effort into training, not take away money.

Now your making me feel for them :p

Well ya that’s true

In fact I mentioned that myself

Does reduce cost but now I’m curious how useful this stuff in a practical sense.

But if we were politicians this be a good compromise at le-bdjdjjdnd

We must ban video games and guns

Djdjdjf

Sorry I turned into a politician for a second and made a scapegoat for economy and mental health issues that ultimately would take away from my sallery

1 Like

Lol!!!

1 Like

At what age will find be allowed? What about training? If a crime is committed, who will bring the criminals in? I probably could go on and on or maybe i couldn’t 😁

Find?

No training required as guns are pretty self explanatory

It will be personal justice as there will be no cops to arrest anyone

Meant to say ‘guns required’ (autorrect).

What a out disabled people? People with bad eyesight? What about dealing with organized criminals?

A few weeks of this and prople will be begging for police to come back.

That’s the point

2 Likes

I guess if people are stupid enough not to want law enforcement around they should get a taste of it.

2 Likes

The problem is the majority of these people never had their shit pushed in

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree less. Because using a gun is not the same as firing a gun…
Accuracy, pressing the trigger and breathing has to be learnt to fire a gun. It’s not just point and shoot. At all.

I’ve never fired a gun in my life

I bet you it will come natural If I ever get the chance

I bet you it won’t…

I wish I could take you up on that

1 Like

Shooting the gun will.
Landing shots?
Not so much.

1 Like

I’ll 360 no scope headshot all the targets John wick style

1 Like

Fk that is rather have Vash’s aim.

I’ll make the punisher look like the… non-punisher

People all just need to agree to stop trying to fuck each other and being assholes.

Or agree to blow up the planet.

The idea of cops and the law ain’t bad.
It’s the assholes in there that fuck it up.

It’s like religion.

1 Like

Vash is still better.
Seriously punisher ain’t shit compared to him lol.