Defund the Police

I’ll make Vash look like Trash

Just get me behind the trigger of that bitch and ILL SHOW YOU SHOOTIN!!

1 Like

Il give you points for rhyming, angry sentient mayo.

1 Like

Aww shucks

Trying to make me seperate?

1 Like

That’s never gonna happen. There wi always be crime.

It’s a tough job. It changes you. It’s dangerous, there’s violance. There’s no way to make it perfect. You can prepare, but you can’t scrip life.

2 Likes

Exactly! That’s my point.

1 Like

All ages

No training

“Bring in” cute

The victims will “bring in” or those that decide to bring justice themselves

Oh, in that case let’s do it

1 Like

A bit of a diversion, so there this add for optima tax relief on tv; their ‘clients’ say that they only had to pay a portion if the money they owed to the IRS. So after this, how likely are they to pay taxes fairly again? Wont they just scam the system again and then call optima tax relief when they are in trouble again?

What if the religion was to sacrifice blood for the blood god hmmm?

Give me blood powers and sure.
Il start sacrificing ppl left and right.

1 Like

Let’s do this one …

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ahvalnews.com/morality/human-crisis-and-impossible-choices%3Famp

All cops should have a implant put in them! This implant will track their every movement, broadcast the eye view of the cop!!! This brodcast is then added to a server that is public domain and is on the internet!! Anyone can watch!

But thats not the true purpose of the implant! The true purpose is if there was a incident where a cop kills a perp for no reason other than the perp was “resisting” because lets face it we all have watch cops and non of these perps are fighting the cops to the point where a bullet or a knee to the neck is needed!

So lets say the world watched as that cop killed George Or who ever, the civilians the ones the cops work for get to choose to either paralyze or straight up blow the implant up on the officer!

I bet that would make all these would be killer cops think twice!

I know when i would choose to blow up said implant, Christmas morning as Cop daddy or mommy are watching the kids open up their presents BOOM goes the officers head ruining Christmas for the kids and making them orphans!

FUCK THE POLICE

How about this @Fire the cops want to play Judge Jury and executioner so we flip the roles on them and make the ppl they work for and pay their salaries their Judge Jury and Executioners!!

Also the implant is only armed after a cop has committed a act of Unnecessary violence

What if the cop is black?

3 Likes

Did I stutter! If said cop, of any race does any act of unnecessary violence then they get the boom boom

Return of the Dark Knight Batman’s Idea: Teach everyone to protect themselves and not rely on someone to save you Proceeds to save you cuz you can’t

Me: Lol 😂 let’s go back to the good ol days when Cops had funny hats and whistles and little clubs like in the cartoons lol 😂

1 Like

You mean owning a gun

No Batman doesn’t believe in guns

But Jason does
red-hood-dc

And yet can’t beat Batman

1 Like