Defund the Police

He could of

He just has a-point-to-proveiphilia

Also that’s when he WASN’T using a gun

When he does Batman is stuck

Lol he shot batman and missed and Batman threw a batarang and blew up his gun lol

That was Bats suddenly gaining flash powers

He could of shot Joker

But that pesky a-point-to-proveiphilia

Lol no lighting no speed force 😁

Ya luckily with the new interaction one we can live multiple events I don’t have it yet so let me know if he dose

BATMAN MOVED FASTER THAN A BULLET THAT WAS CONTRIVIUM IN THE AIR

I haven’t done it but I have heard and I do think there’s an ending where he’s successful albiet very different storyline

1 Like

?

Cops wouldn’t be so militarized if we didn’t have a significantly growing problem with gang violence. Cops also wouldn’t be so quick to shoot if it weren’t the case that 12-13 year olds are becoming hardened murderers either lol. As someone from Chicago, you don’t hear about the gang of kids that raped and burglarized some 70 year old grandma stuck in a once nice area turned ghetto.

Drastic measures are needed these days in a lot of cases, but the type of Cops an area has depends 100% on the area. Calling for nationwide reform is asking for more gangs and crime. Only certain areas need robocops.

1 Like

The dodge, at least the way it was presented was contrived because he literally dodged a bullet

Like Neo!

Not the reboot one right 😰

1 Like

There was no reboot

3 Likes

?

Or are we just Pretending lol

At least in his prototype stage he kinda looked like our robo cop

Will those certain areas ever change or is this the best we can do as a society by keeping it contained?

Lol dude I love bollywood, always doin their best

Sure, they used to be something else so why not? A better question is why did they change into what they are?

I’d suppose it was socioeconomic differences between the haves and have nots. If nothing is done, the difference will magnify more. A culture of lawlessness has formed there because people are on the brink and crime seems to pay off. This has been known for a while and efforts are made to change the culture by getting keeds in schools and allowing them more opportunities in life. However it seems like not much has changed. Perhaps this problem can’t be solved by just throwing munny at it.

1 Like

Frankly the socioeconomic take is proven false time and time again. You can give people all the opportunities in the world and culture is what’s going to hold them in place. That’s why it’s important to sustain one and not let it fall to consumerism and ultimately overtaken and erased.

1 Like

Ok, so they know it’s culture. Why haven’t there’s area’s changed if the reason is now and supposedly a solution is known as well?

I guess if the solution is obvious, the intention must be malevolent… why indeed would we want to force communities into chaos if not… to introduce more authority?

Doing the right thing is hard, so instead we capitalize on the grief.

2 Likes

Makes sense, until the authority makes some poor decisions, people die, there’s chaos and a drive to get rid of the authority (defending the police). And some woke cities got their wish temporarily and that lead to even more chaos. But still, after a if that the police either has a neutral or leaning towards negative standing.

I think until there’s a real crisis, the states or even cities makes the call when it comes to authority and not the central gov. This means that Central gov doesn’t get much out of this.