delete the ability to parry the predator

Still never 1v1’d a Pred and I’ve had fights go for minutes. The damage is only extreme when it’s multiple people stabbing, and for that to happen a Pred basically needs to let it.

It’s not. PC kid with knives are a pain trust me.

as a pred main. HOW ABOUT NOOOOO!

And then you’ll need to rename the game Stampeding Bull: Charging Grounds

Yes… YES
Y E S !!!

At that point they need to rethink the mechanic really :/

Stop that shit altogether.

1 Like

Why tho. If they deserve it they get it.

2 Likes

I don’t even go for parry anymore. I’ll double click and land 6 rounds of the pump action at point blank range before you down me. If you are not second winded by me, my teammates sure will. I don’t care if I sacrifice myself for it. Spam melee is cheap and boring gameplay. You deserve to be finished less than 5 minutes into the round.

Yeah.

Fuck off. Die.

1 Like

Okay man thought we had a break through

The only breakthrough you got was ten seconds he decided to look up that password he needed to log in to his ‘toxic’ account!

Now hes logged back into to his pussy account!

Stop trying to mate!

Gettting all cuddly and shit like manga style @Fire

3 Likes

im a she but whatever

you try to degrade me into a he

ur a loser

also this forum is full of toxic people

i know ur fat girlfriend look like a man, and your mother too, but is not my fault

i know u call ur gf a he and ur mom too cuz they are too masculine, but seriously is not my fault dude

also i should call you a she since u talk too femenine

MassImpact u think u are like that machoman wwe wrestler? i bet ur a 50kg nerd coward, people like u tend to be like that in person

u are all a bunch of people fanboys without logic, so ur not even worthy of me reading ur toxic messages

parry the predator needs to be deleted

when you melee the predator the predator can get stunned, thats just cringe (stop crying fanboys)
that needs to be deleted, or at least limit it to only arnold be able to stun the predator

normal soldiers shouldnt be able to parry the predator

maybe only arnold schwarzeneger though as an exception

1 Like

Honestly I’d have agreed with you on day one, when a human parried my mighty alien slash spam. But now? I think it’s all they really have left, when the pred dives in for a kill, is to attempt to parry. Woe to the FT member who parries off time. They’re basically dead. I don’t see the problem.

not really, they can just shoot the predator

if the team stays together they can shoot down the predator

they sometimes parry me, stun me, melee me and shoot me, what
im a predator, no way u can stun me on melee, thats just ugh
also i play as scout so i cant take much damage

predator being stunned by a soldier on melee is a disgrace for the predator
if the predator would exists he she would slash u in a moment, no way you could parry
well maybe arnold could though
but the rest just no
delete that parry stuff or limit it to arnold only
only arnold schwarzenneger should be able to parry the predator

is just pathethic how the sheeple gets so emotional and upset when you defy the status quo

predator being cancelled by a soldier in melee is illogical

you all so emotional and cry so much

your company makes mistakes, stop crying, is cancer to read these messages

sheeple

i cant stand emotional and fanboyism behaviour

like that nerd trying to be mean in the internet and using macho randy savage memes, and calling me a he, he should be called a she
low intended nerd 50kg weakling

I play scout as well and the only way I get parried is if I for some reason decided to rush in front a of a guy and spam melee. As scout you shouldn’t even have to melee until there’s only one person left. Personally I use the katana for hit and run because of the bleed but nonetheless if you get rid of melee then the FT stands no chance up close.

could arnold stun the predator in the movie?
no, so shut up emotional people
that thing needs to be deleted