delete the ability to parry the predator

yeah I mean, it’s wouldn’t be a common thing, a human parrying an attack by an alien hunter lol. But as far as game-mechanics, it is sort of necessary. Otherwise FT would have zero defense for melee attacks. Zero! lol

An easy way to trick a parry-happy human is to lunge like you’re about to attack, but instead fire a net gun, or just wait and hit them a second later. Or pull out a plasma pistol and melt them. Or throw a combistick lol, since that can’t be parried. As the hunter, you have options.

This game isn’t realistic in the slightest so using the movies as an example doesn’t really count otherwise the predator couldn’t take more then a few bullets before it dies.

no, u just stay the 4 as a team, when the predator comes shoot

that parry stuff is cancer

also i dont have any other mean of attack, bow is useless, gun is useless, the spear also i hitted 3 times a pig to kill it, so it takes little damage

what else i use then??? only melee attacks then, and the eye laser

however if it would be fair it would be ok though, a soldier peasant stunning the predator, the spirit of that is just ugh
like a pawn stunning the queen, no way, make the guns give more damage or something, but the parry is just no, except if arnold does it, although in the movie he couldnt parry nothing, which is logical

In Predator 2, the predator was parried with a smart disc made of the same material as the predator’s wrist blades, not a combat knife. Go watch Predator 2, pal.

yea but still is just cancer, and if the 4 team is together is also unfair because parry + being fired by 4 they kill u in a moment so

to the point of view of that is unfair too

no way, also being killed with a few bullets would make the game very boring so the predator would need armor or something

but the parry is just ugh

unfair that they stun me like that if they are also 4

Even a pawn could take out a queen if the queen is dumb enough, you’re saying the combistick, bow, and plasma pistol are useless but those weapons are pretty much the best ranged weapons the pred has aside from the plasma caster. Know how to use your tools and quit relying on melee only.

i dont care, stunning the predator is just unfair, well maybe if u use the slow predator with tons of armour maybe is ok, but the scout being parried is just terrible

scout parry is dying super fast

MassImpact124

u pretend to be like that randy savage but i bet ur the weakest in person nerd

pathethic

This is what you’re asking for if you remove parry for the FT, it’ll be far too boring to play as pred and no one would want to play as the FT because they know they’d stand no chance.

i dont mean the pawn not be able to take the queen

i mean the pawn taking the queen in UNFAIR WAY

you shouldnt be able to parry the predator

well maybe if the game would be 1vs1, or 2vs1, ok maybe then you could parry

but not f way you can stun me like that, there are 4 vs 1, if i cant also melee u easily is just no

whatever emotional logicless people

scouts should be able to surpass and be immune to parry

they do stand a chance, i dont know what game u was playing fanboy, but is 4 vs 1, so is balanced

4 soldiers vs 1 predator

so the fact that you can stun the predator too in 1vs1 is just bs

to be able to parry the predator in a fair way, should be at least 3vs1 or 2vs1, that parry is just cancer

i melee the soldiers, they stun me, then the other 3 fire me like a 1000 bullets, and u think thats fair

ok fanboy

you people would have the same reaction, if i would say to introduce parry you would all say the same bs for being against the status quo and follow ur fanboyism

im not sure if armored predators have so much problems like that though

but scout lady predators get raped by parry

parrying is just unfair, just accept it fanboys, at least parrying scout class predators

stunning me, a real predator would rip u in a second, no way u can stun it

and u say being fired is not realist either, well yea but the parry is also unfair while the bullets isnt

I’m really trying to be respectful but you’re making this really hard, If you take out parry then you would have to compensate for that by reducing the predators damage output otherwise all predators would do is melee rush since the FT weapons are powerful but not nearly as powerful as an unstoppable player who can just melt through them. If you make the predator too powerful you will have no one to play against. Remember this is a game that needs to be balanced otherwise no one will play it. Also quit calling people emotional when you’re the one losing your shit over parrying.

Some real voodoo shit you got coming at us:

Go play the game…get gud…then …if you fail…you fail. Pred or no pred… not wasting a dime of a second on this bullshit.

the equivalent of you stunning the predator is the equivalent of a pawn pinning a queen and making his 3 other pawn friends rape the queen

unfair bs, is 4vs 1 already, no way u can stun me like that also

4 people firing a predator u think is not enough? that u also have to stun the predator

pathethic, as if it were not hard already to kill the fireteam, also the fireteam can even call reinforments

if the 4 stays together well, is actually quite hard to kill them, so to also take parrys bs

maybe with armored predators parry is not that unfair

but you really shouldnt be able to parry a scout class predator

scouts can take much less damage than the rest of the predators

also rush kill isnt that easy if the team is well together, only if they separate

but i doubt u are willing to accept anything i say

i aint even reading ur messages trigered fanboy, go with your hairy he-gf, nerd pretending to be randy savage

Then do not melee rush four people at one time, use your mobility and range to take out the team especially if you’re playing as scout. Play smart, you didn’t see jungle hunter in the movie drop down and kill Dutch and his whole team in go.

you need some diazepam.

1 Like