Derangedxeno_02's Concept List

Honestly same. I gotta get some new glasses pretty soon here lmao

1 Like

Your Royce concept is solid, take my money!!

Why don’t we just let Xeno take over the fuckin DLCs in at very least the stats etc. He’d do a better job than the amount of incompetent Devs (that are only in one number figure) currently working on the game.

2 Likes

Would love to go work for them on this game, not Ghostbusters or Arcadeggedon. You aren’t the first nor the only person to think so…

How bout it, @IllFonic? You have my email…

3 Likes

Updated each concept to make them look better and easier to read. Also slightly adjusted certain stats.

@Illfonic this man and @SkooLBoY_SkePtiK are literally helping u with this game, Xeno with reworks, Skoolboy with numbers because ya’ll never added them for us to look at, just please listen to them

3 Likes

Bravo my friend bravo…… very well done

1 Like

Hey so like… Illfonic… How bout one these this month? Spent a long a time thinking about these stats to balance them out so alls you have to do is copy paste the numbers. And get the in-game model but hey, it’s harder to model than it is to type, yeh?

1 Like

Please make bear concept for next FT character.

You got it. I’ll have it ready tomorrow afternoon

2 Likes

Awesome

Storyline is that stargazer kidnapped his owner and he’s going commando to save him.

4 Likes

I forgotted

1 Like

No biggie. It was in the moment

be puttings numbers on Fisherman Alien plz @Derangedxeno_02
to be balance for developer

I’m gonna bump this

Because I want to

That is all

1 Like

Bitch

I will spit between your goddamn toes, Durbs

1 Like

Hey hey hey, it’s ya boi, coming at ya live, from downtown, Rick Kackis, once again asking for your support in these trying times, for good fuckin prededaz.

Fuckin LISTEN TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

your game would be a lot better :3

1 Like

Alright, I’m gonna be throwing this up around social media to try and garner some support and awareness for these. Maybe Illfonic will listen to me if the majority of the players seem to enjoy it.

2 Likes