Derangedxeno_02's Concept List

Here you’ll find a list of all of my concepts for the game, easily accessed for your enjoyment and criticism. Illfonic, how about it? I put a lot of hours into creating, tweaking, and gathering data for these.

For reference: Predator: Hunting Grounds, Stat Values & Guide (Archive) Courtesy of @SkooLBoY_SkePtiK

11 Likes

Weekend reading material for Kass.

4 Likes

Honestly same. I gotta get some new glasses pretty soon here lmao

1 Like

Your Royce concept is solid, take my money!!

Why don’t we just let Xeno take over the fuckin DLCs in at very least the stats etc. He’d do a better job than the amount of incompetent Devs (that are only in one number figure) currently working on the game.

2 Likes

Would love to go work for them on this game, not Ghostbusters or Arcadeggedon. You aren’t the first nor the only person to think so…

How bout it, @IllFonic? You have my email…

3 Likes

Updated each concept to make them look better and easier to read. Also slightly adjusted certain stats.

@Illfonic this man and @SkooLBoY_SkePtiK are literally helping u with this game, Xeno with reworks, Skoolboy with numbers because ya’ll never added them for us to look at, just please listen to them

3 Likes

Bravo my friend bravo…… very well done

1 Like

Hey so like… Illfonic… How bout one these this month? Spent a long a time thinking about these stats to balance them out so alls you have to do is copy paste the numbers. And get the in-game model but hey, it’s harder to model than it is to type, yeh?

1 Like

Please make bear concept for next FT character.

You got it. I’ll have it ready tomorrow afternoon

2 Likes

Awesome

Storyline is that stargazer kidnapped his owner and he’s going commando to save him.

4 Likes

I forgotted

1 Like

No biggie. It was in the moment

be puttings numbers on Fisherman Alien plz @Derangedxeno_02
to be balance for developer

I’m gonna bump this

Because I want to

That is all

1 Like

Bitch

I will spit between your goddamn toes, Durbs