developers wake up before it's too late

He said that because he played against some of us and he recognized how the game is right now for intermediate and high level.

1 Like

And.we have to consider that he can use syringe that is insta +100 heal but Predator needs more than 20 seconds to heal up , and 9/10 with medic perk (it’s still slow). The fact that even for ps4 the situation is completely in favor of ft makes me think that developers did a very great job in breaking the game. It’s just outstanding to switch from games like Valorant (with pro players as developers that listen to community ) to this game with these indifferent devs. They completely ignored the opinion and feedback of their players that play the game more than them. Even from a fan of the IP now the game is not fun anymore and only because of the devs’s negligence 😔.

3 Likes

Oh I have… still healing wounds XDDDD

1 Like

Nothing against you guys @ProziPix and @Arrow_calis I think you are nice guys, I played with you before, but you have to understand that this isn’t YOUR game and not everyone is at the same level you guys are. When I play randoms I still lose some times. You guys play in privates where everyone is a top tier player and everyone is coordinated so of course the pred is going to lose most of the time. Most people don’t play like that, most people play in randoms and their win/lose ratio is pretty balanced because they don’t know about damage or tactics, all they want to do is play and have fun…and they do. So illfonic is going to satisfy the majority, top tier players are not the majority. It’s ok if you don’t agree but you guys are failing to see things from the perspective of the majority and illfonic.

7 Likes

The problem is that , except for AI buff, all the changes they did, didn’t help randoms at all. By buffing Yautja bane they didn’t help at all randoms because their problem is knowledge and coordination. You don’t help randoms by allowing a ft member to solo kill the Predator because of your big hp pool and dps. You help randoms by make the game mechanics easier to understand and that is possible with a TUTORIAL. Randoms scenario is not that balance at all, Predator is still winning most of games against uncoordinated players but now he lose 99% against coordinated. Also the majority of those players play the game once in a while and they are not the players that will maintain this game alive in the future.

3 Likes

Yes, but the top tier players are all PC and PC is not the majority. When have you lost to a PS sniper? They can’t aim to save their lives. Those guys need Yautja Bane. It’s all the top tier PC snipers killing preds in a couple of minutes. If we run a statistics to find out how many dedicated PC snipers are, it’s not even going to be 1% I don’t snipe all the time because it’s boring, I rather do missions, fight a bunch of AI, hit the pred a few times, and either win or lose. It doesn’t matter to me. It’s just a game and it’s pretty fun still.

4 Likes

Damage of sniper is an issue that has been reported even from ps4 players, so the situation is unbalanced even for them.

PS players can’t aim, so why is it an issue? Compare the damage a PC player does compared to a PS player and PC is ten times more…PC will do 2000dmg and PS will do 200dmg. It’s really sad for PS players.

1 Like

…so let’s get rid of Yautja Bane, but give PS aim assist to make it fair for them. It’s not fair that they lose 99% against PC preds.

2 Likes

I.would agree with this why not, it is a great idea and already suggested in the forum. Let’s see of they will make this or just keep the game as it is.

2 Likes

I win a lot but I don’\t play PHG as much as I play other games. I only use Pred and balance melee and ranged and stay mobile, jumping over running. Always using cover.

In fact I never alert the AI and I do very well vs FT unless they rush objectives and make me sweat to the chopper for the loss or slam wipe. But usually it’s a good hunt until I meet the pros who make me run around for piggies while they also rush objectives.

Anyway I don’t think it’s the balance between FT and pred that is the issue, just the limited scope of the current game mode. It’s a rush and a race, not a hunt.

This is exactly what I mean…PS guys just can’t compete with PC no matter how good they are. The aiming holds them back so much, it is not fair. I want to enjoy playing with PS players too and not have to babysit them and risk losing. They need to be able to hold their own against good preds.

2 Likes

I completely agree, but there is always going to be a huge disparity between noobs and pros, PS and PC…it’s just how things are.

1 Like

While I do agree that the newest update made premade death squads nearly unbeatable, I have to admit that I’m addicted to the new 4 min ques and I’m not sure if I’m mentally prepared to go back to 15-20 min ques ):

8 Likes

ProziPix is one of the best predators. Watch his twitch channel before the update. No one calls him a cheater

1 Like

It’s not the Bane buff that made queue down to 4 but the fireteam content addiction. Fireteam items are ok, not too storng not too bad. But Tick skin and Bane were unnecessary and made the game unplayable for intermediate and high level.

1 Like

So I may just be Unlucky but I’ve gone up against a lot of PS4 snipers that are actually really good at aiming and shoot me out of trees very quickly but I will admit the PC guys Shred Preds much more often in my EXP but I think to say all PS players are bad is mean ok 😜

1 Like

I may have exaggerated in my previous statement…this much 🤏🏼 lol 😜

2 Likes

If they revert thick skin to 15hp then it should only cost 3 points. 15hp is one shotgun blast from AI

The problem is that most perks don’t do anything significant to enhance your experience, yet they cost so many points.

The changes that targeted casuals also played a part in it man. I assure you, casuals don’t find it fun having predators wipe the entire team in melee, in the first engagement, 2-3 mins into the game.

The changes they made, allow people to fight the predator better in this type of scenarios. Think about it, the FIRST SMG is the one that got buffed so they can use it fast and perform better. The other tools, all new gear is targeted for new and casual players. To me ALL the gear they added is useless, I have yet to find any use for it.
Plasma gun, guess what, again insane close range stopping power.

People like to win man. Its not just the added stuff (they added quite little, actually…).

1 Like