Disc is underrated

The ability to fire a weapon and control it from behind cover makes the disc the best weapon overall.
It’s also the only weapon that has a distinct sound as it travels so I’ve noticed it scares the FT and they will drop whatever they’re doing.
It’s also probably seen the least because it’s really hard to use until you take the time to practice with it.

3 Likes

If it works

2 Likes

You gotta watch out for the scouts though, if they catch the trail from where it came you’ll get a rude awakening.

2 Likes

I guess, but I’ve not had that happen. Scouts are scared of it because it can outrun them and it one shots them.

I dont think it’s underrated

The power of the disc is known and feared by all

Wielding that power is no easy feat however

Disc is also the most fun to use, given the frame rate doesn’t drop due to connection issues.

If I’m using the disc I have a way better time because I’m just throwing my little space-fish-frisbee round and round

I’ve practiced with it, but, the first time I used it in match, it was a little laggy. After that, I haven’t wanted to risk bringing a useless weapon if my connection isn’t perfect.

1 Like

I use it if I know I’m going against some potates

1 Like

I love the disc! Am I an expert and steering it? No, but those moments when I do actually connect with FTs is absolutely worth it :)

heres some disc play from this week https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdQsscNDpyM&t=301s

Yes we do, 🤣.

I try to time my ‘I found you’ with the first bit of damage on the cloaked Predator.

1 Like

the disc turns like a semi-truck carrying the Titanic.

they really need to make it more sensitive to turning at base levels

(you shouldn’t have to alter your entire base settings just to use the damn thing)

2 Likes

Killed a JH earlier who tried throwing it around a corner. Soon as he threw it I saw where it came from ran up to him with my PDW-Z and lit him up, soon as I did he panicked and tried to run.

1 Like

good. You shouldn’t be running jungle hunter and using anything other than the plasma caster and the wristblades. I’ll make an exception for the bow since the Jungle Hunter uses a dart to clip Jesse Ventura’s shoulder so you could pretend like it’s that.

But we must be lore accurate here PEOPLE.

1 Like

That’s how I play JH, PC and blades only. I have the net gun and PC pistol to fit the slots and only use if need be.

ah yes, finally a man I can respect.

Are you talking about the porcupine that gets blasted by the first plasma shot? It’s blood gets splattered onto Blane, then he takes a direct hit to the back.

it would make no sense for The Predator to shoot a porcupine since that’s against the rules of the hunt, the prey has to be a genuine threat, lethal to the hunter

he shoots some type of dart, I believe this is confirmed by the novelisation but it’s been a long time

http://monsterlegacy.wordpress.com/2014/01/05/predator-metamorphosis-part-i-predator/

this confirms it as well I believe.

Yes. I don’t believe it was on purpose. It was simply the wrong heat signature. It happens again when he can’t find Dutch in the mud, but, if they wrote the dart into the novel, then who am I to disagree.