Disc is underrated

The link brings up a missing page.

Disc is useless. Especially When the Fireteam can turn on a dime and outrun the disc at normal speed.

Something does fly past. It almost looks like it grazes the back of his neck as he’s turning away.

yeah, I mean this is pure speculation but I’m thinking based on what I could see it’s like wood. Maybe the JH whittled something down and shot it or threw it at Blaine. IDK.

Practice

clunky and shity mechanics, 2010 AVP smart disc was better.

It may have just been bad editing. I guess the original van damme Predator was supposed to have a different weapon. I don’t think the intent was to have the predator use a secret weapon. They should have edited the projectile to be a little blue, so it would have looked like a missed plasma shot quickly followed by a hit. It would have been easier to understand what’s going on.

1 Like

Could’ve been as a distraction. He kills the porcupine for Blaine to look away and kill him since he had the biggest gun in the group and may have been a real threat.

I take it you have never had it shot out of the air before. 6th sense and good aim will remove that disc while its flying

When that shit happens I’m always left asking what the hell just happened did my shit just glitch out of existence? The thing should really be indestructible I’m still not sure why it’s not when arrows and the combistick are not.

1 Like

I think all the preds weapons that are throwable need to be destroyed. Would love to ruin a combi throw spammers day. Would tickle me pink

1 Like

be careful, if they hear you say that they might just make the combistick and arrows destructible as well

3 Likes

Only if a direct arrow shot to a FT weapon jams it or a fully charged PC shot destroys their weapons, gotta keep it fair also it’d fun to see snipers get counter sniped and freak out.

1 Like

Either everyone’s shit is destructible or no ones is.

Since pred can destroy all resources on the map I believe being able to destroy one other object of the pred is not all that bad. Since the combi throw is a high reward there needs to be a high risk factor. And sure if you can hit a gun with ur bow or with a caster shot sure be my guest. Will be 100% impossible but sure

Someone sounds a little salty bias towards pred. Its okay

Eh I play both mainly FT nowadays, I just find it weird why some weapons can be destroyed but others aren’t. As for FT weapons being able to be damaged it’s more so that the random weapon crates can of actual use.

What the pred can destroy is essentially Map placed FT gear I.e. ammo, medkits. It’d be cool if when FT kills a pig it’s unusable for the pred but they’d need to rework how the pigs spawn for that.

2 Likes

I can agree with all if this. I think the weapon caches need to be changed to a loadout selection instead of a random generated weapon. Idk just me.

Pigs, I think ft should be able to booby trap a dead boar. So lets say a pred goes in for the quick pred heal and boom the pig explodes causing 100xp of damage.

I think the combistick needs a rework of sorts most weapons do. The longer you aim it to throw the higher rate of a critical strike. But also if you miss the weapon takes damage. So lets say you get 5 missed throws before the spear breaks due to being throw and missed. Same for smart disc. If you throw it and hit a obj takes damage. No damage taken if hits obj on return flight since you cant control the return flight.

1 Like

honestly I’m gonna piss off all the warclub users here, but would it be that much to ask for the third combistick hit to be unblockable? Like it’s already slow as hell. IDK, just an idea.

either that or buff the damage and or speed

I think the war club needs to get away from that three hit combo, free it up give it a light and heavy,

Make the lights do less damage an no stun but can hit quickly

Heavy attacks hit harder and do that flash stun bs or whatever happens with the warclub.

Make every third hit if a heavy strike be unblockable. But make it so you have to do a L,H,H to get that unblockable

1 Like