Disconnected "heartbeat failure"

Every match does this after 30 or so seconds , on ps4 . I know people on ps5 had this aswell and it hasn’t happened until this update , using a LAN cable and stable Internet connection .

Happens with no other game and its only with this beauty.

2 Likes

console peasant

1 Like

I have a gaming pc aswell…so 🧐😁

Bigotry is not tolerated on these forums , buddy 😄 . Console players are humans aswell 😖

1 Like

Pfffffffttt…🤣

🤐

PC furry

1 Like

So I cant load a public or private game solo , but if I play public or private in a party , I can play both? 🤔 @OldKingHamlet

If it isn’t too much trouble?

1 Like

Happy Monday, bug fixers ☝🏻🤪👍🏻

1 Like

Finally resolved this issue myself , 100% fixed 👍🏻

I’m pretty sure i know the answer, but may i ask how did you solve it?

Well I didn’t delete the game , if that’s what you thought I would say?

I confess, that was my thought. 🤣
How did you solve it though?

1 Like

Stopped playing it

1 Like

What’s a heart beat failure? Thank God I have a pc and don’t experience those issues.

Weird connection issue type failure.

Ah ok. Weird why that would even happen.

Okh said something about packets misdirecting from the ISP or something like that, I dunno. Shit broke

First , I ordered a new Internet service provider which included a new router.

Then I ordered a brand new console , which came from Japan.

I received both items , set them up and installed the game again .

I did all of this before this joke of a developer addressed the issue .

🖕🏻

I’m sure that’s what port forwarding helps solve is it not? It done nothing . The truth is ? This is all the shit they bold faced lied about before release and claimed all these issues were pretty much rare occurrences

You’ve seen the speeds of my internet and i have all PSN ports forwarded. And i still have heartbeat failure every now and then…
The problem is not on our end. Is this game and/or it’s servers. This doesn t happen with any other game.
I play(ed) The Division and The Division 2 and those games require a pretty good internet speed and ping. I could play those games nicely with a 10Mbps ADSL shitty internet.

I think its server side , the amazon servers they implemented straight into the game is where the problem lays , in my opinion.

As the playerbase fluctuates, the number of active servers changes with the player numbers . What’s to say it isn’t the servers gaining or dropping that is causing issues? What happens if you are loading into a server that drops with the player numbers? I’m curious to know how the connections are affected with that type of system?

What made them say such issues were “almost non existing” when people were questioning the issue just before they were considering on buying the game or not .

What made them state functions in patchnotes that , by all accounts , never were actually implemented? If they ran into issues and recalled some features ? Why not just say ?