Discussion: Predator stealth

I am for removing target isolation, but I would add better sound for FT and make them if wounded to leave blood trail too.

1 Like

I was thinking more along the lines of footprints. making their footprints permanent, but also making it so that they only appear after a certain distance the FT moves. So it doesnt lead right to them.

Fully agree with opening post

Predator stealth is pretty nonexistent, only beginner FTā€™s canā€™t see you lol. Humans gave us Mad in China grade stealth gear from Fallout

Hahaha no kidding!

Crimson dragoon ftw

1 Like

For real lol

Well SPOTTED pal XD

No, but seriously, spotting as a mechanic is very good and should remain in game (gives you a valuable option to direct your mates attention to something without using voip) but only in form of throwing an eye icon here and there - that bloody icon should not attached itself to a cloaked predator, highlight him red and make him visible through walls. Add that to the ability to spam that spot icon and there you go - a wonderful game breaking mechanic. Marking needs to go. Period

When it comes to slow walk and walking when crouched - maybe not completely invisible, but lets say 30-40% visibility of the effect we have just now? This game supports quite few walking speeds for the predator (PC players will have only 3 if not using game pad or key sensitive keyboard) cloak should be connected to those speeds and the full effect we have right now should be only visible while sprinting or jumping. Anything slower should have lower visibility (more transparency) to 0 visibility while standing still.

That would be so much better than target isolation! Good idea! Iā€™m sure Illfonic will ignore it like every other idea we have given them!

1 Like

they really need to seperate it from graphic controlsā€¦

1 Like

Point 2 i disagree with in full. The fact you can hear him at all when hes just breathing isnt logical, even a veteran ā€œmouth breatherā€ isnt that loud.

Predator should not be heard at all unless its directly beside you 6 inches away.

PRIME EXAMPLE>>>> Dutch only heard him in the movie when Predator was directly beside/ ā€œon top ofā€ him.

1 Like

at some points in the clicking cycle u just basically start screaming the volume gets so dang high lolā€¦ thatā€™s the difference at times between being lasered to death or surviving

Alternatively - they can add a button for us to press that would suppress clicks for a limited period of time, something like breath hold for snipers? It would come with limited time or at cost of stamina?

1 Like

that would be pretty good

yeah and give Fire team sly swatters to! And give them no heals too! If you cant do good as a Predator by now you playing it wrong. I am sorry but many good Predators out there playing, if you make the Predator more OP than it is already you will have less Fire team players! Just cuz you struggle playing do not justifies changing the balance of the game. Just like me shooting 200 rounds point blank with the mini gun on Predator and it donā€™t kill him is silly.