Disney...

Disney means bigger budget. I’d rather see a movie all about Predators. I think they could attain a pg13 rating while still keeping all of the blood and gore because it only happens to non humans.

Is this… true? Have we been saved?

As neat as it would be for disney to reboot, the source is Wegotthiscovered and they are known for being disreputable and posting fake articles.

Honestly tho most of those are only alive because dave filoni had control over them. Dave should be heading the star wars franchise at this point considering all hes done to keep it alive

The Mouse will not be denied…

They have released R rated movies.

They did do Judge Dredd

Also lets all be honest.

Its the fucking directors, producers and writers man.

They wrote some god awful shit and pushed it.

1 Like

I thought I read somewhere else that Disney wasn’t gonna reboot it, but delay the franchise cuz it’s “nOt FaMiLy FrIeNdLy”

And none of those would’ve came to fruition if Disney didn’t fund Lucasfilm and greenlight the projects. In fact Disney isn’t even making the films, if anyone is to blame it’s Lucasfilm. And besides star wars is far from destroyed just because there was a few crummy movies.

2 Likes

Wiping Shane Black‘s Predator from canon is a blessing for the IP. Best move by Disney at this point. Going forward from the first two predator movies is the best choice even though I like the 3rd installment of the franchise.

1 Like

Everybody that’s thinking negatively…Disney still had to green light this game.

Get ready for singing Predators and Save the girl type bs lol

1 Like

Disney also owns Marvel. They didn’t ruin Star Wars the people that wrote and approved the uncreative scripts did. Lucas himself did the prequells and ALOT of fans thought THOSE ruined the franchise first, lol.

I wont argue with that.

1 Like

I thought we already had that shit in AVP…

Fucking The PRedator was in essense a Disney film…basically to make as much money out of the franchise as possible by making it a PG film and making the plot very very very accessible to a general audience.
So whats this thread about?

Well, the article is real - not sure if Disnay is going ahed with this paln. I have nothing against erasing The Predator from existance, actually I would donate money for that… I do have an Issue with Disnay trying to get Predator back on track…

Disney itself won’t make a predator film. They will however finance whatever the next film will be. How much they want to make from the film is up to speculation.
Hense–they NEED to announce directors involved and where the talks are going.
Can’t say much because between a James Cameron film and a John Carpenter film, there is a lot to be speculated.

To say what Disney has in mind is like asking what the common wealth system has in store for the human race. They are now funders rather Mickey Mouse movie makers.

Its doing whats best for a Horror monster movie franchise in this economy rather than what the company who WAS famous for making donald duck is going to do.

2 Likes

Well i don’t think they would Disney-afi predator. It would still have to be R rated. Everything’s about money and the folks at Disney are some of the best at making money. They know the movie will tank with a pg13 rating. They want big bucks so the movie will probably just be fat fan service

That is also what I’m afraid of - constant lines from Predator and Predator 2, going to extreme and copying scens (like in Predators)… I really don’t think Disney got what it takes to make a Predator film