Disney...

Disney has the money to make a good film it’s just a matter of getting a good director and letting them make the movie and not letting the studio micro manage the project

Well, that movie is still mentioned by this game and other things, so I don’t think The Predator is being wiped from the canon at all, but just shadowed over. Like how the Godzilla Series often treats the 1998 American Flim.

1 Like

Quz we don’t talk about that shit, same as AVPR XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I just hope, that if they will go ahead, they will stay faithull to the lore, like this game does, despite slightly touching on bulshit known as The Predator

1 Like

I always compare the treatment of Stargazer to Godzilla 1998. Both were meant to be the new blood, but were vilified by the community and now have become different characters entirely. Both are now pretenders to the Originals.

1 Like

I could make a much better movie hell even from where the rise of Skywalker left off. Rogue one was ok but in all honesty star wars should have been so much more.

Honestly they only reference what I considered to be the only salvagable concepts from The Predator which I’m ok with. Stargazer and Sean Keyes were fine it was everything else that was rubbish.

1 Like

Yup, that is why I love how this game approaches the lore - it only took those two elements from that bullshit movie. I can live with that. Hell, even the in-game narration of the events in the movie is interesting. In Dutch tapes (SPOILER) there is mentioning of capturing a live pred by stargazer and getting what they deserve for such a stupid thing… I thought to myself ”hell, I would like to see that on screen!” Then I realize “Oh shit, I have… it’s just the awesome way the game is describing it”

Lol We got this covered is a terrible site that never seems to have a single article thats true

1 Like

Well lets hope so! Its from end of 2019, and no more info on this, so possibly fake news