DLC Exclusivity Poll

So the purpose of the poll is to…downvote him?

1 Like

I like city hunters locked wrist launcher, tradeoffs are nice. I think they should do the same for falconers drone etc.

I mean, essentially. If it turns out no one has any brains and he wins the vote, then he wins the vote. He suggested a poll to prove him right. I told him he’d lose. He insisted anyway.

Kind of a forced variety.

I wonder if it would help or hurt DLC sales

Some people just shelved a 20 to play with a new mask that has no utility. Maybe exclusivity would sell more DLCs and would make for more well rounded preds

Ok youve made your stance clear.

Help for sure if they didnt release the same DLC weapons/gear for free 30 days later.
Illfonic isnt greedy at all. Its a really weird marketing strategy all things considered.

Increasing the early access period would definitely be viable if theyre pressed for cash.

I think it would hurt sales. No one liked the viking axe or hammer, and if you had to use them on the class, I think less people would buy it.

Currently the DLCs only grant you a new class that you can put whatever you want in their hands.

They’d learn from that an make better press, I’d hope. The ones actually worth buying…which will be nerfed I’m a months time 😁. The latter part has to go away.

It would be an uneasy partnership between players and devs.

Its interesting that we are having this discussion. After the pred specializations and Mr Black mask materialized the community feels so empowered. ‘Theyll finally listen to us’

Well, the nerfing happens only when they make something more powerful than intended. Valkyrie was just the best class the pred could use, and nerfing her down to the same level as the rest was necessary.
Yeah, but this happens every update. Everyone gets hyped because they feel like the devs are finally listening, ignoring the last time the devs listened to them because people need pats on the head and the devs need to personally shake their hands, telling them their idea is great for them to remember that the devs are listening to the forums. They always have, and no one seems to remember.

1 Like

I use HHPC 😜 and now with the Specs it’s become more viable with the right build to support it,
An example I was playing around with was
Elder + Stalker
Downrange, Adrenal, Mod Res.
and with that the HHPC starts to slap a little harder on head shot or full body shots.
I still wish they would lessen the obnoxious recoil on it a bit but otherwise it’s hits for around 55-56 hp I would assume more on a full or partial Headshot.
They are not Bow or Caster damage numbers of course but Infinite Ammo doesn’t uncloak you and is difficult to track.

Yup, were a about ‘whst have you done for me lately’ here. We’re ‘fixing’ the game from the shadows

dlc should only be for cosmetics/classes

weapons/gear should not under any circumstance be DLC

I really hate that CH is forced to use the wrist launcher

I just remember what it was before the nerf. You didn’t need PC support back then.

1 Like

It should be buffed to do a three shot kill of a downed FT. Give it a special utility

It was beautiful before its transformation into a nerf gun but at least it can sorta be built up to be a Viable side weapon now, I keep my fingers crossed for a possible reversion or buff for it in the future

Specializations does make me rethink it’s utility

1 Like

Hello, Result Handler!.
It is easy to have more votes when you do the research your way without correctly presenting the opinion and arguments of the other person, right?.
At the very least, you should have posted a link to my post for everyone to see how our Debate went.
Do not go making your own conclusions and doing a Survey that satisfies your convictions.
I was very clear, in separating the specific classes, from the basic classes.
In no time you were able to say that.
The Only thing You are concerned about is the use of Weapons and Equipment that should be Exclusive to certain Classes, in any Class of Predator or Class of Soldier.
Why Don’t You Show The Whole Conversation ?.
Delete this Totally Unreasonable Survey, and Show the Whole Conversation, and present the Facts!.

This is exactly what you are advocating for. That was the whole point of our conversation. Unless you want me to include the male/female debate, which is hardly relevant for the purpose of the exclusivity debate. One of the few things you have unambiguously asked is “Don’t the basic classes have enough weapons already?” This includes that. I have portrayed what you are looking for exactly as we did in our conversation, but in straight english rather than translated so people could understand easier.

I’m not going to have people wade through our giant posts, reading about how you thinks females are always weak and helpless, no matter human or predator. I’m not going to force people to read about how a blue hunter with a katana and a pink hunter with a hammer have no difference. I have distilled your exclusivity argument into a single paragraph, with an example to avoid ambiguity. If you don’t like your own argument, make your own poll and lets see how your stance shifts.

Look, I imagined that You would have a bit of Common Sense and I thought that You would not go ahead with this Research Question.

But I was mistaken.

If you did a search the right way, the right thing would be for you to write something like:

Research on Exclusive Items for Classes of Predators and Classes of Soldiers.

A Forum Member, recently made a Post on the issue of Items (Cosmetics, Weapons and Equipment) Exclusive to Certain Classes of Soldiers and Classes of Predators.
According to Him, we have Specific Classes and Basic Classes in the Game.
He believes that the Specific Classes must have Cosmetics, Weapons and Equipment, Exclusive according to the Class.
For example: The Samurai Predator; Your Weapon should be Exclusively the Katana. And the other classes of predators, shouldn’t have access to that weapon.
He says that more Specific Predators would bring more Varieties of Predators and Soldiers to the Game.
He also thinks it would be better if future DLC content no longer has early access to exclusive cosmetics, weapons and equipment for each class.
Because the DLC Content is Totally Limited to only the Predator Class or Soldier Class. But the rest of the Content is then made available for free.
And He thinks that is Wrong.
My Opinion is that applying these Exclusives will Limit the Customizations of Predators and Soldiers.
I think we can Customize our Predators and Soldiers as we want.
Which Opinion would be Best for the Game?.
Wouldn’t it be a Much Fairer Search ?.

Basic Classes also need to receive more Items (Cosmetics, Weapons and Equipment).

But You are looking to Use the Contents of a DLC to use in Basic Classes, with the Argument that this provides more Variety to the Game !.

The Game have Weapons, Equipment and Cosmetics that Anyone Realizes is Exclusive to each Class.
I imagine the Weapon or Equipment was made for the purpose of being 100% Compatible with the Class to which it is related.

For example: The Viking Predator. What’s the use of Illfonic making a Viking Battle Ax for Him, if someone is going to use it with and a Combistick and a Net Gun?.

Now, on the Gender Issue of Predators and Soldiers, You are Being Pathetic and Liar !.

At no time did I say that Women are Always Weak and Helpless.

I said that as far as I know, male predators are bigger and more muscular than female predators.
And I said, by coincidence, or No, that also applies to Humans.
But I was categorical in saying that we have the Exceptions !.
So much so that I even mentioned the Predator “Big Mama”.
A Great Predator Female known in Stories about Predators.

The Debate on Males and Females, for both Predators and Soldiers, is Completely Relevant due to the case of Valkyrie and Viking.

The Specifications of a Class, cannot be the same for a Female and for a Male.

Bu Yes, we can have a Predator Female, Big and Strong.
A Female Soldier, with Stronger specifications.
But a Class Different from each other !.

But we cannot have Male and Female within the same class with the same specifications as you want !.
Basic Classes are Wrong in this respect.

When I mentioned the Examples of Predators with Different Colors, and Different Weapons, I thought the following:

Tell Me Now:
Do you have more Variety with Different Soldier Classes and Soldier Classes, with Unique Specifications, Cosmetics, Customizations, Weapons and Equipment or Do you have more Variety simply Customizing Soldier Classes and Predator Classes as You Like ?.

Please, Think Before You Respond.

That is what I said, but more concise, you brainless twat.

DLC MAI JUIN JUILLET ??? Lol je veut Isabelle i love Alice braga image

1 Like