DLC Exclusivity Poll

No, wait a minute!

When you want to do a search involving someone else’s arguments, don’t want to be concise, Ridiculous !.

In the part of your opinion do you approach your idea well, but in the part that involves the other person, you want to be concise?

Go to the hell!.

I was able to be even clearer with You in my Last Comment on my Ideas.

And you weren’t even able to answer my question and revise what I said.

But you were able to say that You were concise in the way you did the Survey.

Go to hell, you clown!

I’m making another poll just to show the world the kind of sexist moron you are.

Look here, you Stupid Animal, I thought you finally saw the meaning in SOME thing I said.
So much so that your Answers are no longer being Extensive Texts.
But you still don’t understand my point of view !.
Will I have to Draw for You to Understand Me ?.
I already spoke!.
I’m not being a Sexist !.
And apparently, you did another survey without the correct parameters !.
There were people saying that this is a Difficult Poll !. But because you are not doing it right !.

The poll is simple and clear. I’ve stated your side, and even broke it up so agreeing to locking a mask but not agreeing to locking the weapons is an option.

The poll is accurate. You just don’t like losing. I’ve said it before, make your own poll.

And you haven’t given a reason why a female cannot have the same stats as a male using the Viking class as an example without being sexist.

I’ve just reread your “poll” example, and I did just that. Laid out what you said simply and clearly. Any difficulty anyone is having is trying to wrap their head around your nonsensical point.

I’ve already positioned myself there too.