Do NOT play with these cheating PC players!

Hunting grounds : featuring the predator

2 Likes

12 Likes

Just another regular day on these forums.

Get your ass whooped, they are cheaters for sure!

Opens up a thread with zero proof and anyone who doesnā€™t share OPā€™s opinion is also a cheater.

LOL

4 Likes

Yep yep! Its a classic!

1 Like

Who people play with is their business OP, while I personally donā€™t like macros and see them as an unfair advantage, not everyone feels the same. You donā€™t have to play against them if you donā€™t want too but maybe leave your animosity off the forum.

I remember, not only that, but I always ask you to bring your most stealthy build. You scared the fuck out of me yesterday when you jumped behind me and meleed me. If I used hacks or even low graphics I would know exactly where you were but nope!

Also, I couldnā€™t land a single shot because you kept jumping and moving, I guess I forgot to turn on my aimbot lolā€¦

But by now this is getting super ridiculous. I even wrote yesterday in the forum that the only macro Iā€™ve used is rapid interaction. Also, I donā€™t play with keyboard, I use an XBOX controller and mouse so itā€™s easier to smash that interaction button so no need for macro.

Sorry, but I donā€™t play sitting on my couch while eating potato chips in front of a TV. I have a really nice set up and I adjust my mouse sensitivity depending on which weapon Iā€™m using. So you can expect high accuracy from me.

Thanks for making me famous tho šŸ™ƒ

GG @Noktrum always good sportsman!

2 Likes

Pay close attention to the key icons for the gear. You see how they switch between keyboard keys and controller buttons rapidly?

Thatā€™s because on PC many, if not most shooters support the use of controller and M&K simultaneously. I just canā€™t get used to playing with keyboard, its a nightmare for me. I find the Xbox controller to me more ergonomic and easier to manage.

5 Likes

Gets killed by skilled players who now the how to play. hAcKeR cHeAtEr ChEaTeR hAcKeR

3 Likes
  1. I didnā€™t say ā€œfew cheat.ā€
  2. I never called bullshit.
  3. Evidence should be provided by the person making a claim, not the person questioning it.

And yes, pc players are also not the ones to decide. The devs are the ones to decide. I feel like Iā€™m repeating myself here.

You are , and repeating things i never claimed you said , Iā€™m talking about in general . Nobody direct šŸ˜•

1 Like

This is very common by now as you can see. The other day I was discussing with @Samhain13 some very suspicious gameplay by a member of our own Discord community, but I told him I donā€™t have any evidence of that member cheating so far, so I was not going to accuse him.

This happens among the pc community as well, we donā€™t cover each other (maybe some ass kissers do) and weā€™re always in disagreement about certain topics.

But you can clearly see that without any proof, these cheating accusations sound pretty ridiculous.

1 Like

100% mate , thats where it is hard to tell , because technically witnessing something can be classed as evidence and it comes down to how reliable said witness is . Its a video game , anytime I have ever brought up my own experiences I have never even taken someoneā€™s name , then called them out . I explain the situation and say it is suspect to me and then you get dog piled on

1 Like

Hey guys, did you read what the op considers cheating lmaoooooā€¦

Please read it again šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

3 Likes

Wait till he runs into ps5 players that can almost compete graphically now if they hve the right set up! Not to mention that you have the option to use a mouse and keyboard now with no modifications needed since the ps5 supports it

2 Likes

This guy is nuts

1 Like

Certain ps4 games support m&k , I take it this game doesnā€™t?

1 Like

For all those who think scarface cheats, there is the prove that he deosnt.
You see he plays like a potato. My grandpa in the grave would have reacted faster than this obvious cheater. You clearly see how he missed all shots lol

still too many retards out therewho think there are cheaters in this poor gameā€¦ this game is just broken

2 Likes

I donā€™t really know I cant confirm or deny it. I have heard rumors that a ceramic Pre-made team on the ps side all use Mouse and Keyboard but that is just off the grape vine!

Its the new players who donā€™t understand that they hve to fight against the ft amd the game itself with the jankyness of it all

Have I ever told you how much I love your sarcasm šŸ™„