Do NOT play with these cheating PC players!

Did you ask every pc player and analyse their setups? Such an odd statement to make as if you know for a fact , when its just you’re opinion

1 Like

Now your just trying to pick fights lol.

They are all on the same discord so they all speak for one another

How many people are on the discord? A fraction of all pc players im sure? Its not picking a fight , its just as dumb as saying all console players suck , its opinion based blanket statements that I cant see how any person can make?

2 Likes

3 Likes

This is true. Im assuming all the pc players that are active here and the ones being called out. Just a hypothesis tho

1 Like

I dont think I have ever seen any pc players from here online 😁 and I mostly play fireteam , its just sounding silly to think the few can’t speak for the many , when logically? Its impossible

1 Like

People seem to struggle on here with separating opinion from fact

1 Like

Good on you for standing up for you’re ethics , sucks you have to leave something though because of certain people

1 Like

The biggest cheater here is @REYNOSO_FUA11.
He made this other player cry because he refused to fight fair.

The guy only had the knife!
@REYNOSO_FUA11 gives this game a bad name.

1 Like

Is changing resolution really cheating/exploiting?
Is a nation with nuclear power against a nation of hill Billy’s classed as cheating?
Would throwing sand in someone’s eyes during a fight be classed as cheating?

No, it just puts the later at a disadvantage. Cheating/exploiting is using bugs or unintended glitches in the game to give yourself an advantage, to a point where it becomes pointless to even play, for example the T pose glitch or the fully invisible Predator bug.

He ain’t as bad as that fire guy , the last time I had a feeling this unsettling was back when I discovered the Jackson 5 , there was just something off with the little one

1 Like

Well I’m sure the sand in the eyes isn’t cheating , but it is dirty 😁 and its cheating in certain conditions, just like using certain advantages at gaming . The graphics? If its by choice its dirty , third party apps for macros? Its dirty/cheating

1 Like

Idk I think the one time I played with you it sounded like you had some chains rattling in the background and I thought I heard muffled screams.

I think we should all watch out for you.

That was my pet monkey Harold, he gets cranky without a banana

A likely STORY!!!

Plus he takes over when I need a piss 👍🏻

How many ppl are in your basement Arnie?
How many?!

WHATS IN THE BOX?!

Maids dont count my friend

MjgwODcyMw.jpeg

He doesnt like the wait times either

1 Like

I can only imagine the horrors wed find in your house.

Lmao