Do we think a Damage boost Cap?

Do we think a damage Boost Cap of 20% would help the Balance of the game!

The combination and stacks that are given are a little to much in my opinion!

Sure solo ft players might have to change there strat up a little but that should be fairly easy!!

Im up for a discussion and willing for all counter arguments and such!

1 Like

I think this was mentioned before, its still a really good idea but really unrealistic and trigger happys are gonna hate it.

Plus you can’t really stop a team from chasing and then that will be the end of pred even if he has the ability to lower the damage of FT weapons after a certain point.

1 Like

I believe it was mentioned before!

Yeah I remember most counter arguments being what of solo Players! And what of them! They were able to solo Kill pred before specs were added so whats the difference here!

But in reality the Solo players would just need to get in the Grove again that the Pred is gonna be more of a threat 1v1 but the ft will still have the upper hand with tracking so it shouldn’t be that much of a adjustment to the solo pred killer playstyle

Also the chasers have never really been an issue! Its more the I come in for a safe hit and run tactics but I get shot my a leader and two deadly all with bane equipped and there ttk is suddenly .0000005 seconds!

How about take away all the damage perks… lean more towards accuracy and idk TEAMWORK

2 Likes

Yeah but that always leads to well what about the solo players!

You know me im all about removing the Handholding perks!!

That’s why it’s a team based game there should be NO SOLOING going on in this game… the fact that there is completely fucked everything up bc ppl are sooo greedy with the way they play. That’s why there’s so many balanced issues bc you all wanna go solo…

It’s a 4V1 for a reason!!!

1 Like

Leave the damage specializations and passives yes but pull the perks for damage and defense on both sides.

OWLF trained, Impenetrable, Bane, Downrange…pull them all and replace them with more gameplay style oriented perks.

4 Likes

Wow!! I didn’t think there would be more like me who thought this way!

However Idk if that would help imo! New players and solo players no matter how disgusting exists so they need to be taken in account for!

I feel like a 20 % boost cap is fine because

A: That only 80% damage boost all combined so thats not bad I guess because currently we can achieve over 100% with just three ppl so yeah!!

B: @Forever_Mello would be mad at you!

2 Likes

I would certainly love to hear @SkooLBoY_SkePtiK side on this matter since he be the numbers man! Lol!!

I wouldn’t mind this

2 Likes

Me either! I already dont use most of those! I do use impen tho! So idk!

We are kinda forced to use impen… I use it as well bc of how stacked ft is.

1 Like

I think it will even the playing field for both sides and reduce TTK both ways. New and solo players would be able to adapt as this isn’t a dramatic shift, but it’s definitely enough to change the dynamics

1 Like

I wish there was a way to force teamwork amd stop the soloing… the solo dweebs are whats ruining the game imo to much pampering to them its disgusting

1 Like

I think so!

Maybe we start with the cap and which will allow a shadow rework for the perks! Then once everyone is used to the cap boom!! Bane becomes a perk when a player is mudded up they become silent and cant be scanned!

You don’t need to force it, just more actively encourage it.

I’ve had plenty of really fun games with good randoms that understand the game. They would pay attention to the match and we would go off each other’s actions and coordinate still without comms. You could probably get the same results if you literally made a match making pool of forum players without mics.

2 Likes

I actually like the idea of capping the damage. This game is ultimately about working as a team so it wouldn’t bother me having to be smarter if playing solo.

It’s just that right now, if it’s available, I’m gonna max out my damage output because why the hell not? 😁

Plus I enjoy pretending to disagree with you!

1 Like

I bet you like pineapple on your Pizza as well

1 Like

Fuck. No.

Can’t even pretend to disagree with that! 🤢

1 Like

So I decided it was time to try a build without Yautja bane

Still dishing out massive DMG

But I’m using heavy hitter

Or is that too much also?

1 Like