Drop the best FT gamers and groups down below

Wanna face the best as I need a challenge and love to have fun as predator. So gonna start maining predator and putting more effort in. Also if you whine about what weapons are used don’t bother dropping GT as u clearly ain’t good enough XD

Apple Squad are the best PS team:
@ScOp_StUrMi @Cptclutch117 @WS6_BANDIDO
I’d talk to then for a match if I were you and they get a 4th man

3 Likes

Ok thanks man. Much appreciated

1 Like

You’re welcome 👍

1 Like

Gosh been facing sweats all night it’s like they can see my cloak, I use traps, disc and even range and still a bunch of Dante’s and supports with Dutch 87s keep beating me 😩

Beat them harder

His idol and mentor is BTL.

1 Like

Ok then in that case he has no hope

If your fighting sweats ya it’s hard

IM ABOUT TO TURN THE THREAD ABOUT BTL NOW LOL

Yeha but some people aren’t even sweats they just use cheap classes like Dante, Support and Dutch 87 all stacked into one team with multiple of the same.

Because I can reasonably judge you aren’t a sweat either I will give you this advice:

If in doubt - Plasma

1 Like

I did I really did I even used charged shots even plasma pistol with stalker specialization, it’s the cloak I tell you, they need to fix it especially on night maps and omg they were so close to fix when Kat was around but she quit! 😭

Ok if its a night map just play the following build:
Bionic Stalker
Combistick
Plasma Pistol
Heal kit, Bear traps, motion detectors
Large pouch, down range, protection
And do fully charged Plasma shots on one player until he goes down and you go into energy overload then swap to the Plasma pistol and finish him off. Once you get your energy back, rinse and repeat.

I did a similar thing here:

1 Like

Lol oh shit I’m subscribed to the channel and didn’t even know ok your on a day map, you knew the terrain and they were not running around like on meth when you shot them and they didn’t look like sweats, that is going to be hard to follow since the players I fight freaking chase me on the map, spot me everytime and use explosives 😩

1 Like

Lol that’s ok.
I can find another match against Dantes etc. on night maps.

1 Like

Why are you showing me this? You think your greatest can rub off on me but it won’t, I’m a loser I can’t do it 😭 I’m just a filthy PS causal, there were tournaments for this game I’d lose

1 Like

Try not to move too much especially infront of them as shows you so easily. Use trees more and hard spots to see you

1 Like

Try and play and be like the actual predator would in the movie. U have to be smart and calculated and no panic otherwise u have no hope

1 Like

😂
Thank you but honestly man, just think what did the Jungle Hunter do when he got hit by Dutch’s arrow? He fired Plasma like a maniac
What did Mr Black do when he fought Crucified and Royce?
Fired Plasma like a maniac
See the pattern here? 😂 do the same
@Cozzar20 is right you need to act like a Predator in the movie, but just forget the part where the Pred gets cocky and dies🤣

2 Likes

A team of the following … gives you a 0% chance of wining and 100% chance of getting the sweats … and the salts

Light_unit
Joe_Bollywood
Bearbear
Fantasma

3 Likes