Drop the best FT gamers and groups down below

1 Like

Lmao! Yeh I agree don’t get cocky 😂😂😂

Ask them to add my gt or epic cozzar20

Gesp, Thunderwolf, BeerWarrior, Makumy, Riktig, Bending, Psycho

3 Likes

@Fire @not-bot-bravo @REYNOSO_FUA11 @Forever_Mello

2 Likes

Yeah I’m not lol I got back on the game first time in a while the other day and I forgot how shit the game ran on base PS4 lmao😂
Kept getting night maps and Excavation and felt like I was freezing every time I ran like Mr Black lol.

Quite frankly I’ve been taking my own advice:

If in doubt - PLASMA!
🤣

1 Like

Well I am the humblest and greatest there ever is, was, or will be.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I whine about weapons. You can only use Samurai sword 🗡 and wrist blades.
No plasma!

1 Like

Epheius, TonyIsStark, Fantasma and Rombak is one hell of a PC team to meet, i don’t know what’s worst, their mouths or their guns.

2 Likes

Thanks Sam! I’d definitely like to play you and your team again soon mate! Always fun ❤️❤️

Honestly dude! People hate range weapons especially plasma and call u spammer then. It’s hilarious. To me the plasma is preds main gun and was in movie so I don’t care what people say. If they whine it’s a get gud thing lmao!

1 Like

Yeah precisely. I mean the Fireteam don’t exactly try and give the Pred a chance do they so why should the Pred give them a chance?😂

It’s like when I bump into a team of Dante, Dutch 87, 2 Supports and all they do is ping off PDLs in every direction, cook frag grenades and randomly swing their knife around and they expect me to just walk in and swing my wrist blades around and let them insta-parry and kill me.

Then when they realise I’m not a dumbass they start calling me a p*ssy and spam their impact grenades on their Hammerheads and rage when you use plasma🤣🤣

So I just pop on the mic at the last guy and say “let me get this straight mate, I’m the trash player, yet you want me to give you the remotest chance of even hitting me? Fuck outta here!”
proceeds to throw Combistick through Dantes skull

1 Like

Yeh bro exactly!! Some people just can’t handle the game or players being better than them! Which kinda ruins it for others and is unfair!

Not to mention FT is already OP as possible 🤣🤣🤣. Way too many potatoes on the game fr!

I just love being Wolf and slaughtering teams hahaha! And getting that one shot plasma with a didactic hit is so satisfying!! But I kinda wish it did more damage for a none built up shot like normal shots. They should do way more damage in my opinion still like it’s a bloody plasma gun flip sake lmao!

1 Like

Yeah man I know the feeling😂
At this point I just make it a notion to hunt like you’d expect a Super Predator to.

In this video tho there is one Dutch that tries to knife fight me but I wasn’t having none of it so I got up on a ledge and used Plasma and 1 tapped him while he was exposed🤣🤣
It’s just funny sometimes when you outplay people, you almost feel sorry for them🤣🤣
Can’t remember the timestamp tho my bad but you should enjoy the video either way as its Wolf Pred👍

Kaka …heckari programa macros turbo…

THIS JUST IN - @Rmus40 sucks dog dick

didn’t understand what you said??? Do you like to have sex with dogs??? Are you an English zoophile???@@@@!!!terrible

Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate

Kiss my ass

You grave robbing hoe

suck my 25 cm dick you you your mother your sister your wife… idiot… let me dig you up and fuck you on the cross… shit

Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate