Drop the best FT gamers and groups down below

I used your mama as a dart board for my jizz

You used the fuck. You’re a disabled person in a wheelchair sucking your own cockk.@@@#

Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate

Thats right. I use your mamas ramp to sneak into your house at night and teabag her

yes yes yes… you are gay, a pedophile, you fucked your own mother’s ass, and you abused your sister.

you sold your sister to the big dicks for cigarettes and drugs…you stole the family’s money and lost it gambling…idiotule@I say hang yourself

If I was gay . Why would I molest females?i sold my sister to big dicks? I clearlydidn’t sell her to you then

You really are a limp dick

1 Like

Me and satan ran a tag team on your mama

Hitler joined in and got sloppy thirds

1 Like

I’m sorry my friend! I understand you, you were abused as a child in the ass! some bastards fucked you. don’t throw your frustrations here. my advice is to buy a gun, stick it in your ass and shoot

Why would tony pope take advice from a shit sniffing weasel?

Its ok . You are forgiven

I will take my anger out on your mamas fun bags. I will titty ride all night . Its your fault

1 Like

I’m snorting an 8 ball out of her ass crack as we speak

1 Like

ha ha ha…don’t cry like a rat…don’t cry…go and fuck you sister, don’t waste your time

You probably taught your mama how to suck the sack

You must have some skills

I’ll answer you tomorrow, pedophiles… I’m going to sleep…

You will have to see yourself to bed

Your mamas busy

1 Like

Adobe_20220902_041521

She’s busy collecting STDs, if I’m remembering correctly she’s got almost all of them now.

1 Like

on realease you missed out on the best fireteams. The first 6 months was nothing but a bloodbath for marines. Cloak was bad and ft was way more op. Right now you have people that are terrible at fps games in this game. If you took half of the top 10 percent apex legend players and tossed them in this shit game… Predator wouldnt even be able to 2 v 1

Rombak are you an Ostrich in disguise

@Rmus40

1 Like

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣