Dutch '87 DLC Pack Now Available

First time i say this
fxxk u illfonic
Fxxk the patch2.0

1 Like

Heā€™s still checking his watch on the intro video. Please change it.

1 Like

Is he still not letting other FT look at it?

1 Like

Dutch ā€™87 should be smoking a cigar or loading up or something

1 Like

Right?! And whatā€™s with the lack of oversized vagina jokes?

2 Likes

nice but you can make that the predator can see all the points like we can know where the reinforcements are and the extraction points or make that the last member of the team if all 3 die he cant put mud because really is very dificult to find it

Are people still crashing Everytime or did they stealth fix the game? I want to play :(

Hereā€™s goes nothingā€¦ Deleting save fileā€¦seems to have workedā€¦ Not crashing at startupā€¦yet.

Ok illfonic. You can have my $13.98 now for both Dutch DLCs

NOW GIVE ME MORE PREDATORS!!!

2 Likes

Other than Harrigan I would be more excited if they would just go down the list of all the predators from every movie to be released as dlc. And if the game would actually stay in a stable playable state.

1 Like

If you delete local saved game data file, not entire game, it will reset preferences back to default then it wonā€™t crash.

But the downside is donā€™t use Crossplay Invites until they have hotfix, meaning itā€™s like we donā€™t have crossplay invites.

@OldKingHamlet any information for the community on a hotfix?

1 Like

I have deleted my save and all seems well for the time being

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s such a pain in the ass. I want to play to get used to new gear even tho we canā€™t Crossplay.

1 Like

Btw @OldKingHamlet the new Dutch isnā€™t being advertised in the main menu

2 Likes

3 Likes

This is nice that they keep releasing characters, maybe weā€™ll get the whole team someday but we need more maps!! And if they keep selling characters the should give us more loadout slots so we can have a loadout for each skin variation

2 Likes

My dude the person who played both jh and ch was black isnt the predator a hero, all perspective I guess

2 Likes

Delete your save game data, problem fixed.

1 Like

Heā€™s my hero, but Iā€™m referring to characters not the actors who portrayed them.

RIP Kevin Peter Hall!! Youā€™re a legend!

1 Like

Sure is.

I realize the truth mr. DistiurbedLamaā€¦they are NOT a Predator game. They do not use likenesses of real actors. They DO NOT have arnold in it. And you do realize youā€™re acting real douchey about it.