DUTCH IS COMING. HELL YEAH ILLFONIC!!

Dutch is coming to the game in may 26!!! Helll yeaaaah, GREAT FUCKING NEWS… . FINALLY FUCKING FINALLY ILLFONIC… I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW LADS.

6 Likes

Oh it’s free

Nope it is not, a mistake mate… it is not free…

Nah it ain’t free. Even after buying a half assed game we have to pay for it! Isn’t that wonderful?

5 Likes

What a wonderful woooorld… Sing alongg!..

La la la hopefully the game does not die die die… La la la

Evolve v2 maybe its just a clue la la la… dont mind me im just a random hue

anyways how much can human greed go for…

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Same :P… but oh well my love for predator never dies, as this guy above you assumed xD

i hope there’s a huge patch coming along with it lol

5 Likes

I will still be here I paid for it if I give up to soon it will feel like I wasted money if the game dies then I’ll move on

1 Like

I hope the patch is 300 gig that way there hope bugs gone

1 Like

veritanium nerf?? What on earth are you talking about mate? I collected more than 50k in full 4 days… you have to find 2 pink veritanium and it’s 500 per one. And there will be plenty blue and purple ones so you can collect per match 1700 veritanium and then play alot of matches as the FT you will reach alot in no time.
And yes it is paid. I’m happy that he even exists in this game!! HELL YEAH… and who cares if its paid, won’t even go more than 5 dollars trust me!! Even 10 dollars is worth for this legend!! You must be talking about the DUPLICATES veritanium…

1 Like

Stfu?? You really need to be offensive?? Well so am i!! Kiss my ass you piece of shit, how’s that feel??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 “veritanium nerf” man kiss my ass for good. BLOCKED

I think there will be a huge patch!! This game is not even a month old and losers already crying of lack content lmao!

1 Like

Onlyfans predator looool

2 Likes