Dutch Returns To The Jungle in Predator: Hunting Grounds

I’m speaking from experience with illfonic’s last game. and how they handled content drops and updates. Maya and Autodesk are completely different beasts from a UE4 game, not saying you don’t have a point, but apples to oranges.

1 Like

Can’t wait to play as Dutch ill definitely be purchasing that, what a DLC for predator fans! I just have one update suggestion, please let us keep levelling!! I hit level 100 and want to keep levelling or prestige/progress and go back to level 1!! Thanks guys

7 Likes

Am I reading this right, so the free DLC in June will be the weapons that were Paid DLC in May. I need more info before I’m going to pay for a character Skin and if the grenade launcher on the bottom of that rifle is anything like the grenade launcher in game I’m not that bothered

2 Likes

This is so dope! Keep the updates and DLC content coming for us true predator
Fans that love all the predator movies!!

5 Likes

Yea this is dope and all…but uhhhhh I’m not paying for nothing until they fix some off these issues fareal at least make the game mostly playable and fix matchmaking before you entice us with paid DLC. I hope we got a hot fix before this content drops

14 Likes

autodesk is the parent company…
they’re not two separate entities.
and unreal engine is pretty much the standard for games these days (there’s a few others but it’s so well developed and wide spread (you can actually model straight into 3d studio max (sorry company plug)).
The real issue is that they need to fix the fundamental software and infrastructure behind the game before adding content.

1 Like

I hope we don’t see other players as Dutch if we play as him. I don’t think people want to see that.

6 Likes

For the love of God, balance the fucking game first please. I’ve already stopped playing, because I’m waiting on the Predator to actually be viable to play as.

8 Likes

Lol your angry but you’ll be back to play :)

2 Likes

Predator says "where is the real dutchhhh!! :(

1 Like

condisdering one of the biggest issues with the game [beyond servers being down right now] is just most players want to play the Preds, and it’s throwing off the skew for the matchmaker… honestly Dutch as a playbable fireteam member might actually help in that area, as people might be more willing to que FT to play as dutch, instead of clogging up pred que.

7 Likes

#Epic my birthday is May 25th so I consider this a Birthday Gift! 🎁

4 Likes

I’m assuming you have played as pred.
Did you ever eat a pig? and if so was there ever a reason you needed to do something due to a change in circumstances? (like being shot at).
massive bug right there that removes control of the character from the player from that moment on.

there’s so so many…

Don’t get me wrong I genuinely like the game, it’s why I’m still here. The longer they ignore the issues the faster the game I enjoy dies

2 Likes

The only way I could see it working is they completely rework reinforcements, and it only brings back 1 member, and they come back as Dutch

5 Likes

I hope ONLY ONE PLAYER can be Dutch in the fire team, for it would be stupid if there was more than one Dutch.

Additionally, I think it should be a lottery system similar to who wants to be Jason in Friday the 13th. For instance 2 of the 4 fire team members wanna play as Dutch, they should be able to cast a vote to play Dutch and game randomly selects who’s Dutch.

Or be similar to Tommy Jarvis and have Dutch be a Reinforcement Opportunity to assist fire team.

8 Likes

I could see that happening, ala Tommy Jarvis.

3 Likes

They could also just replace the many Dutches with the default Fireteam model so everyone sees just one.

3 Likes

Alright, no more complaining from me lol
Glad to finally hear from you guys!!! This made my day

5 Likes

Take my money now!!!

7 Likes

I do see them state that new gamemodes will be free. That I like! Which means you mmight not be paying for the gamemode but only a dutch skin which hopefully includes voice.

I can’t wait for the new Ranking system! It will be the first of the updates.

1 Like