Dutch Returns To The Jungle in Predator: Hunting Grounds

No, there should only be one not the illusion of one.

2 Likes

Wait your complaining about a roadmap that shows they spent our money to add improvements, so what if they dont talk about current issues they likely are simply going to address them rather then wasting time talking about it

1 Like

oh boy i cant wait to keep waiting in the eternal matchmaking to play as Dutch!

1 Like

It certainly is a step in the right direction

2 Likes

Notice Dutch has a piece of Predator Armor on his shoulder, so cool! Itā€™s his trophy šŸ†

2 Likes

oh thereā€™s tons of little issues, Iā€™m well aware, yes, I play pred, Iā€™m lvl 100 with several days of gameplay in. There are some animations locks, but out of the like, 5 days of gametime I have, Iā€™ve only had 3 major bugs fuck me up, 1)an animation lock while trying to leap that stuck me in place and forced my death. 2)an issue where a player refused to take damage from point blank plasma shots.
3)a medkit bug where my medkitā€™s fell through the map as FT and I couldnā€™t use them, resulting in the loss of a private match.

Beyond that, every bug Iā€™ve run into has either resolved itself over time, or been so minor it didnā€™t really impact my gameplay. Trust me, Iā€™m right there with you though, I want this stuff fixed, I want this game to be amazing, and right now, itā€™s kinda a hot mess, but the skeleton thatā€™s here, the overall balance thatā€™s here right now, is in a relatively solid spot, especially comparing this to F13 and where that game was 1 month post release. Predatorā€™s had overall less issues so far.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome, but hereā€™s the problem gentleman, you currently have people reporting matchmaking issues in multiple branches of your forum that have not been addressed.

I like this game, but Iā€™m not spending more money on it when basics like matchmaking donā€™t work. I spent hours last night waiting for matches that never happened. I want to support this game, but you need to support it first and foremost, before trying to sell us more DLC.

7 Likes

Iā€™m excited, canā€™t wait. We donā€™t know the cost yet, but haters will moan anyway. At least this will separate the commited players from the freeloaders who want their cake and eat itšŸ˜ˆ

If this causes people to leave, better chances to play the Predator so win win in my opinionšŸ˜ˆ

Illfonic, where do I subscribe to this Predator legacy šŸ˜šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

1 Like

this is a really bad stance to take m8ā€¦ might want to take a step back and re-evaluate.

I love the game and Dutch is a great idea looking forward to it. However i think this is a mistake. What this game needs now is new maps and gane modes asap like yesterday. Not a few minutes of audio tapesā€¦with level unlocks? By the time you will put out some real game content i think sadly the playerbase will be dead already

4 Likes

Can PC players have a way of upgrading to deluxe edition? A lot of us couldnt buy it originally because we pre-ordered it before you announced the deluxe edition.

2 Likes

Friends, please open your eyes, I know many of you want that dlc and will pay for it. Look back, along the way there are still people who bought the game before its release and donā€™t have its content, people who have left because the game needs to be fixed and more content.

Say: NO TO THESE ABUSIVE CONSUMER POLICIES, LETā€™S REQUEST THAT YOU FIX THE GAME FIRST, THE BUGS, MATCHING ERRORSā€¦TREAT ALL THAT FIRST AND THEN WE WILL BUY YOUR CONTENT.

You canā€™t put free updates just by adding some sound tapes and youā€™re doneā€¦ what is your mission to make a game entertaining or try to get as much money as possible before the game dies?

19 Likes

paid dlc every month wtf

9 Likes

I mean the minute they start advertising for paid DLC before interacting with the community in any way or patching any more of the widely known problems it kinda shows the direction theyā€™re taking thisā€¦

11 Likes

Pay? more? how much? If itā€™s more then 3 bucks for a skin Iā€™d be worried. And Iā€™m not liking the FREE ā€œaudio tapesā€ while I level up, since thereā€™s no more levels to level up to. Starting to lose hope here.

10 Likes

Hi there fellow dev,
We release monthly and its a mixture of change requests (new contentā€¦) and bugfixes (patches).

BUT We are lucky enough to have a big it/business test teamā€¦
Iā€™m not sure how big the testteam is with illfonic tho

1 Like

Lame i expected better, way better, also make everything free, not worth a penny with all these issues in the game man cmn be honest.

5 Likes

Iā€™m really looking forward to playing as Dutch. Havenā€™t really spent much time playing as FT since Iā€™m really only interested in being the Predator, but this got my attention. I would definitely suggest you guys get a patch out first tho since finding a match atm takes way too long and a lot of the times you get placed in an empty room. Very annoying to wait 14 minutes only to get placed in a broken lobby. Alsoā€¦any chance we get Wolf as a playable Predator in the future??

3 Likes

Of course this is a step backwards friends, if now by means of the hype you deliver your money to illfonic we will be in the same point of always, radio silence until the next patch with that dlc of payment.

Please DO NOT BUY THIS DLC
We must be united so that they fix this game, we must ask for it, it is a right that we have, to be able to enjoy this balanced game, repairing and solving step by step all the errors, we trust illfonic but THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT WAY ILLFONIC.

19 Likes

Holy fucking shit balls radioactive man!, this is indeed pretty sweet so letā€™s guess weā€™ll were getting Dutch so next could be Harrigan, After that possibly Alex from AvP as no one really knows if she made it off the Island, followed by McKenna and possibly Scott Devlin?

1 Like